***The Official Stranraer v Rangers Match Thread***

rosco_g88

I see my team play at Ibrox every fortnight for £285 and we win every game nearly, I'm happy with that, considering I watched the gers in the early eighties when they were shite and getting pumped week in week out then I can watch us playing shite but winning every week

Glad to hear that mate, same as myself(tu)

Why do you think a Attendances are dropping every week and fans that are turning up fucking off to pub at half-time?

So I am clueless? We won't win successive title promotions? You are defo on the drink.

Going by your rising level of anger with our Club I'd say Ally is more likely to be there when we get to the top than you.

I know I will be.

I will leave you to nurse your unwarranted rage.

Nite.

Top of the pile means above the orcs(we have got a way to go and it won't be done with Ally and co in charge)

Too busy running my lucrative business to drink thru the week(thanks for caring,tho)

You did get one thing right,I AM angry.

Watching the inept shit that is produced by guys who should never be allowed near a Gers strip infuriates me.

I'm fine tho cos I would rather this shit hurt like it does than be like your good self and bend a knee and accept what we have become.

Point taken, I would rather win ugly than lose pretty, but that's just me.

Winning ugly is fine, but not every game of the season when you are playing against part timers who are working shifts all week

Is it to much to ask to string some passes together and out play a few of these teams?

Winning ugly is fine, but not every game of the season when you are playing against part timers who are working shifts all week

Is it to much to ask to string some passes together and out play a few of these teams?

I know what you mean but you are forgetting the drubbings we have gave some teams and the league is finished and the players know that mentally and these part time players have a point to prove so its not as big a gap as folk are led to believe, it is easier to play in higher divisions as you are not pressed the same and get more time on the ball, I'm not making excuses it's fact, if you have played football at a descent level you will understand where I'm coming from.

What tactics ?

Most of the games that I have see this season the players look as if they had just met before the game and were sent out to play , the only thing that they do as a team on a regular basis is getting everyone back in the box at corners

On other sites there is talk of a boycott to get rid of the board or as they term them "spivs" but if there is no improvement in the teams performances in the remaining games , a boycott will not be necessary as I feel fans will desert in their droves

The only way that can be avoided is if we can up our game specially in the cup

just in from the game.3 points but a dire performance.Peralta Smith in the midfield? I think ally pulls the names out of a hat.no.

Tactical awareness whatsoever.Foster is a 1 man comedy show ,cammy bell had 2 great saves apart from that it was hard going

Just in myself, the police were a disgrace!

Aye,my mate,a lorry driver,had tipped a load in England and put the boot down to make the game.Texted me to say he wouldn't make it,as the cops were stopping all the coaches and causing a big tailback,so he gave up and turned off at Cairnryan.

Peralta has got better as the game went on, been involved in some key attacks. Needs to watch his challenges.

Bell has made a couple of great saves, one in particular which was fantastic.

Wallace has been his usual rampaging self and Stevie Smith is offering something aswell.

Foster's distribution has been poor and he is getting beat when his man cuts inside, he is up against someone who can't seem to use his left.

Nicky Law is dropping far too deep for a player who appears to be playing off Daly.

Daly linking up well, needs better balls.

Aird not seeing enough of the ball and has been sloppy at times. Corner deliveries poor but is always willing to take on his man.

Chic dung was foaming at the mouth on the radio yesterday about the tackles Petralta was making saying he was a thug and that he should have been sent off and that the ref must be blind. He kept cutting in at every tackle he made. As I didnt see any of the game I just thought chick had his panties in a twist again about Rangers.I think if Petealta was played in the center he would do a good job for us.

Chic dung was foaming at the mouth on the radio yesterday about the tackles Petralta was making saying he was a thug and that he should have been sent off and that the ref must be blind. He kept cutting in at every tackle he made. As I didnt see any of the game I just thought chick had his panties in a twist again about Rangers.I think if Petealta was played in the center he would do a good job for us.

His tackles certainly weren't malicious. They are trying to make him out to be this dirty player just because he has been sent off previously. He seems to have cut out some of the silly stuff he did at the start of the season like the going down easy etc but he was right in the ref's face asking for a card to be given for a challenge that was no worse than one of his later in the game.

All in all I thought he did a lot better as the game went on, he started a couple of attacks, spread the ball about nicely and won the ball back and kept it well. I thought it was going to be a horrible performance after his first 15/20 mins or so because he was giving the ball away but he got a lot better as the game went on. The guy hasn't played much football this season let alone in what I believe to be his proper position, he will be a good option.

One man is going to be responsible for a huge downturn in season ticket renewals and it isn't going to be Graham Wallace.

McCoist has to be replaced asap or this club is going to flounder and keep floundering if the fans think he is making us better.

Stranraer away and he plays 4-5-1 with Daly isolated on his own then complains he didn't get enough service. Foster and Smith and Peralta and Black all in the same team. Jesus wept. How much more scared could he be. 18 point lead in the league and he is shiting himself from fucking Stranraer.

Clueless idiot who has proved time and time again he just hasn't got it to be a manager far less the manager of Rangers.

His time is well and truly up

One man is going to be responsible for a huge downturn in season ticket renewals and it isn't going to be Graham Wallace.

McCoist has to be replaced asap or this club is going to flounder and keep floundering if the fans think he is making us better.

Stranraer away and he plays 4-5-1 with Daly isolated on his own then complains he didn't get enough service. Foster and Smith and Peralta and Black all in the same team. Jesus wept. How much more scared could he be. 18 point lead in the league and he is shiting himself from fucking Stranraer.

Clueless idiot who has proved time and time again he just hasn't got it to be a manager far less the manager of Rangers.

Terrible football manager.

Looks like we need to beat Dunfermline at home to win the league, but first Dunfermline need to drop at least a point in their next two games and Rangers win both.

The lg was over before a ball was kicked, we just wanted to see a bit of entertaining football, that didn't happen.

Didn't see this one and will probably not bother watching any others when I'm using other peoples laptops, due to the bugs in these streams.

Still, good result and 3 points. It's doubtful we can ask for anything more with the management team we have in place at the moment, and probably next year as well

Idiot? Reactionary types like you really bring this forum down with the sneering 'toys out the pram' tone you adopt when things don't go your own way.

As I said before, calling anyone who's spent a lifetime in the game - no matter who it is - 'clueless' is absolutely ridiculous, especially when they've spent that lifetime at the very top of their profession.

Even when taken literally, it can only be a post from someone incapable of even the simplest of rational thought.