*****The Official Ally McCoist discussion/poll thread*****

Robespierre

RangersMedia Ally McCoist poll/discussion thread  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Which option sums up your opinion of Ally?

• I want Ally sacked immediately .
    • I want Ally to resign at the end of the season.
    • Ally is doing a good job for now, but should step down once we're back in the top division.
    • I want Ally here for the long term.
    • Ally should remain as manager until results start to falter.
  2. 2. Which option best sums up your opinion of the team

• I'm appalled by the team's style of play.
    • I'm content with the style of play given our level.
    • I'm impressed by our current style of play.
    • I'm overjoyed with our style play.
    • We appear inconsistent
  3. 3. Which option best defines your opinion on Ally's signings over the last 2 seasons

• I'm unhappy with Ally's signings.
    • I'm content with Ally's signings, given our current opposition.
    • I'm pleased with Ally's signings.
    • I'm delighted with Ally's signings
    • I'm happy with some, but not others
  4. 4. Which manager would you most like to see take over from Ally when he leaves the club

• Ronald de Boer
    • Derek McInnes
    • Stuart McCall
    • Terry Butcher
    • Neil Warncok
    • Kenny Shiels
    • Brian Laudrup
    • Derek Adams
    • Billy Davies
    • John Brown
    • I would leave the position open to application

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In his latest statement... on ma phone but i wil link the morra.

I fucking love him Whiskyman but our football is stinking, Too many diddies been brought in. Things need to change and quickly

He claims nothing of the sort. Although our football isn't the best, the results are hard to argue with.

Really undecided in this one. Hard to argue with the results but the performances don't fill me with confidence when we face teams of a higher quality that we will match them.

In all honesty I've not seen much , if any , progress in the last two seasons . And that is what disappoints me the most.

• 1 month later...

many changes required and ally am afraid is one of them,need a new manager in by june so he can see what dross needs to be punted from the squad and its alot,only problem is a new manager will not have any cash to spend <cr>

Ally won't be sacked and he certainly won't walk , he's already putting his masterplan in motion for next season the quicker we accept this and get behind the greatest living Ranger the better . Surly as a coach and a man who loves football he will try and learn new tactics , better methods and stop the everyman back at corners pish . Will there a be Q and A session during the summer to express fans desire for change ? I hope so cause that's the best chance of tactics etc improving cause I doubt Ally will be relieved of his duties anytime soon .

"The results are hard to argue with"

Don't talk shite, these results are a given every week ffs. Look at how unfit the whole team is, look at how shite they are everyweek and Ally still talks shite after every game.

This team have been playing all season what manager does this? surely you change it about now and again?

You have got to worry about people who think it's going to get better.

I remeber saying it in the 3rd division it will be better next year.

I've gave up now, there a fucking disgrace.

Resign at the end of the season Ally or your going to drive everyone away from the game apart from a few thousand people who blindly back you no matter what.

Ally won't be sacked and he certainly won't walk , he's already putting his masterplan in motion for next season the quicker we except this and get behind the greatest living Ranger the better . Surly as a coach and a man who loves football he will try and learn new tactics , better methods and stop the everyman back at corners pish . Will there a be Q and A session during the summer to express fans desire for change ? I hope so cause that's the best chance of tactics etc improving cause I doubt Ally will be relieved of his duties anytime soon .

Sorry to say but i will not be backing Ally McCoist as manager. He's a disgrace treats the fans like idiots who shouldn't be listened to.

Ally McCoist is holding Rangers back and everyone will relies this next year when we don't get promoted.

Smith is another one who said don't listen to what fans say because he got booed during 9 in a row.

Rangers men fucking up Rangers since 2012.

Get them all to fuck.