king statement

bawsburst

Sadly he has resorted to scaremongering to try and get himself on the board.

There will be multiple reasons why they don't want to hold a share issue just now, but because King wants one are we supposed to give him one. What about when we really need the injection. At the end of next season.

Was that not Ibrox stadium to be ring fenced? Probably one of their only good ideas.

I am reasonably sure they talked about ringfencing season book money ( or not buying season ticket)

The mouthpieces have spoken so uch it's hard to keep track.

I previously invested 20 million pounds in the club and lost it all.Like all Rangers fans I continue to loyally support the team and the manager. I am willing to provide funding again but I do not believe that Rangers should be under the control of one owner/benefactor. We have already seen the damage that has been caused at Rangers (and many other clubs) when the club becomes a hostage to thefluctuating whims and wealth of a single owner. I see my role as being the lead investor of a like-minded consortium that will invest in the club, along with the supporters, without the "short-sightidness" of an immediate return on investment. An immediate return on investment will guarantee a non-immediate return of the team to the top flight.

The fact that it believes it can proceed as it is doing without financial transparency makes two major statements about the board's thinking. First, they have correctly understood the fierce and unbending loyalty that Rangers fans display towards the club and the team at a time of common difficulty. Secondly, they have seriously misunderstood this loyalty as being something they can take for granted and offer nothing in return. We shouldn't allow that to continue. At this critical juncture, the fans control the funding that the board is relying on. How we proceed will determine our club's future.

has this sentance not already proven to be a lie?? I thought King received about 11 million back from Rangers

Address the man's points not who he is, or maybe affiliated too. I've been a board supporter for long enough but recent events do not sit well with me. I see no vision, leadership or action other than to give Laxey 15% for a short term loan.

If the current shareholders do not want to dilute their investment (which I can fully appreciate why they wouldn't) then they need to demonstrate to the fans through communication, forthrightness about our position and our strategy for the next 5 years.

We cannot choose to ignore a very public statement by King. People of his calibre generally do not stand above the parapet so if he has chosen to do that, then we should pay heed to what he has to say.

Sorry but he's lost me completely with the season ticket stuff

Are you blind? He says he wants to invest in a new share issue?

he says a lot of things, in that piece, most of then unadulkterated shite

he has the financial wherewithal. either buy the thing or shut the fuck up

his fucking busines splan amounts to giving mccoist some money to blow

after that

errrrr

how many shirts malky? how far in the CL paul?

the stuff of fantasy

I expect him to keep his nose out of Rangers business. until a point comes where he has actually invested in us through a share issue.

I expect him NOT to try and have season book money ringfenced.

I expect him NOT to do anything that could hurt Rangers

He, until something changes, is just another mouthpiece now IMO.

He has put enough money into the club in the past to be entitled to a say now. He also knows a lot more about what has been going on behind the scenes than you or me.

Personally, I think his idea of setting up a trust to look after the season ticket money is a waste of time because the Board will never agree to it. A more practical piece of advice would be to suggest that fans simply buy tickets on a match by match basis.

FUCK YOU KING , dont try and tell me what to do with my money that i give to my club , almost 30years a season ticket holder how long or have you ever purchased one. You and the murrays and the rest why dont you all fuck off and let the present board work for the good of Rangers.

Lovely, he seems to be taking the scaremongering rst approach, back some fabled fan ownership ideal, raise the specter of Whyte and suggest ST boycotts. No thanks Mr King i think we now see you are just another mini Murray, all big talk and threats but not willing to give the board time and space to do what they have to.

this

and who gives a flying fuck what Celt*c do or don't do - he has said that 10 in a row stuff a couple of times now. gee it a rest ffs

WOW!!! WTF!! Honestly thought we had been building for this from last week, with that horror video from sons of spoof stuff and the RST announcements. Gonna need to print this off and give it a right good scan. I will say one thing

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you, fool me a third time and wit wiz it again????? WOW! :2gunsfiring_v1:

He has put enough money into the club in the past to be entitled to a say now. He also knows a lot more about what has been going on behind the scenes than you or me.

Personally, I think his idea of setting up a trust to look after the season ticket money is a waste of time because the Board will never agree to it. A more practical piece of advice would be to suggest that fans simply buy tickets on a match by match basis.

And how is the club meant to make any plans without up front cash?

Whether you like him or not...he has a decent grasp on potential problems, and at least has a plan for moving the club forward.

I think he hits a lot of nails bang on the head here.....

He has repeatedly stated that he will not invest if the money doesn't go to the club.....you cannot fault him for that...hes not gonny give anybody his cash, and then have to put up more cash to fund the business.

Forget 'rebels'...its about what's best for our club....from the number of concerns and questions about the current board, can anybody honestly say that they are 100% happy with how we've progressed on and off the field?

Too many unanswered questions about current board for me...but that's just my opinion.

FUCK YOU KING , dont try and tell me what to do with my money that i give to my club , almost 30years a season ticket holder how long or have you ever purchased one. You and the murrays and the rest why dont you all fuck off and let the present board work for the good of Rangers.

If we're talking sums of money here I think 20m outstrips 30 years of STs and all the associated costs.