Thomson letting us know exactly how the dundee hivs fans feel about us.

stuvah

They took 6000 to hamdump against the paedos but want 200000 tickets for us despise this club more than aberdeen partick thistle have took more points of the paedos than they have over past 15 years shocking there record against them there stadium is a death trap how it has a safety licence amazes me will never set foot in there hole of a ground again dont let us down Rangers

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should be hearing us loud and clear when they turn up to Ibrox. We've not forgotten nor will we forget and they need to hear first hand exactly what we think of their active harm assault on Rangers. Their words in the media for public consumption are one thing (ridiculous though they are) - but they can see and hear for themselves just exactly what we think of them with Support we give to Rangers.

Thought drawing us was as good as a bye for the over-rated fuckers?

If so,surely they will be happy to play us any fuckin where??

We should give them the option of playing the game at their toytown stadium as long as any financial shortfall is covered by them.

Meanwhile,every time the spanner opens his gob,as well as providing further proof he is a cock,it must fire our boys up.

Don't think you're quite ready for what's gonna be waiting for you........if you dare turn up,ya deluded,hypocritical reptile.

Firstly......fuck off ya disrespectful cunt, either didn't see us reaching the semi or his own club, think I know which one.......

Secondly wants HALF the tickets but says they'd only sell 13 to 14k but then contradicts that by saying their fans don't want to come to ibex or take their kids there, strange Gollum that now were not in that toxic league OUR fans have felt more at ease bringing their kids and we don't want your scum fans at Ibrox.

Lastly "sporting integrity" ah that old chestnut, wheeled out at your convenience, as others have said "five way agreement" also if you and other clubs had been that bothered about neutrality of venues then it SHOULD have been mentioned before venues were chosen, let's face it for a start the mhanks should've been favourites to reach at least one final yet not a peep and to think we wouldn't reach a semi......well GIRFUY I sincerely hope you are made to eat your bitter fucking words.

“I don’t think we will sell more than 13,000 or 14,000 tickets because there are a lot of people who don’t want to go to

Ibrox or take their kids there."

We don't want those cunts anywhere near us either.

There's a brave few of their fans don't go to their home games either,haha.

Thomson's quote :

“I don’t think we will sell more than 13,000 or 14,000 tickets because there are a lot of people who don’t want to go to Ibrox or take their kids there.

Obviously failed to note that half of the 13k or 14k fans don't want to go to Tannadice or take their kids there either as their average gate is half that number.

So, let me try and work this out.

He wants it moved to a neutral venue because no-one wants to take themselves or their kids there

But if it is played at Ibrox, he wants 20,000 tickets? How can that be justified if no-one wants to go to Ibrox?

Baldy mongo.

“I don’t think we will sell more than 13,000 or 14,000 tickets because there are a lot of people who don’t want to go to

What a bitter man.

Ibrox is an excellent stadium, with easy transport links within Glasgow. What exactly does he want?

a hostile atmosphere awaits your fuckin team wee man - and you know it...

at fuckin last, after months of fuckin slaggin the super one and infighting amongst us all, name being dragged through the gutter in the media, one stupid little no mark cunt of a bloke has unified our support.we must make ibrox lift off the ground for this.that prick has just scored a major own goal. You are so fuckin right cn.

come on the queens 11. Get tore right intae these bastards glesga style.

No Surrender

Rab

We don't want those cunts anywhere near us either.

The reason they don't take their kids is because they're afraid they'll want to support a good club. Rangers v Dundee Utd or Ibrox v Tannadice or our history v theirs.

To be fair to English, the Irishman that used to write for the Scotsman, he has just had a right go at Thompson for his insinuations and questioned the motivation behind such allusions. He is suggesting that Thompson is trying to create some drama.

I think he is right, but would go further in that explaining the motivation depends on his valid perception of his own fans' prejudices and that he is pandering to them and perhaps others.

However, Thompson must know he's gone too far in pandering to the anti-Rangers agenda when the likes of English are calling him out on the matter.

rangersmedia-1395352826-U66362.gif

It's true. Ever since Murray came in, no one has stuck up for the fans. The only exception was Green and he was just doing it to play to the gallery. This is why the billy boys got banned, because that dick Murray and Bain didn't stick up for and defend us.

As much as celtic are scum, one thing they do a lot better than us and have done for years is they stick up for their own.

We haven't, not for years, and that's why all these wankers in media can say what they like, the likes of spiers, and that's why there are constant digs at the club, because there is never any response to defend ourselves, or most importantly, the fans.

It's a disgrace how Easdale wants to take Rangers fans to court for personal digs about his hair which is pathetic in the extreme from him, but yet these pricks in the Arab trust can say all sorts about our fans and no action gets taken against them. It's an absolute joke that guys on the board are more interested in attacking our own than defending ourselves from our enemies.

Mate, Utd are making absolute cunts of themselves at the moment. There's no need whatsoever for our board to pipe in.

As for Easdale, I'm sure he's more concerned with slander/libellous comments than digs about his hair no?

There is a need, because like i said, for far too many years our club has had attack after attack, and these people get away with it time after time. Dignified silence is not the answer.

Look where it has led us, we have lost several songs, can't even say the word fenian, it's even got to the stage where the fans and the armed forces were accused of sectarian singing at a game not too long ago, and it was even investigated. Yet celtic fans have free reign to sing whatever they like and not a word gets said.

Or hold up disgusting banners about bobby sands etc, and fuck all gets done about it, not even any criticism.

They are also free to go to Fir Park and wreck dozens of seats and get away with it. Had that been Rangers fans then we would have been absolutely slaughtered.

And the time they went and rioted at Dundee a year or two ago, nothing happened

Or the time when they attacked stewards at Tynecastle, again, they get let off.

It isn't coincidence why they get treated so differently from us. It's partly because the media are mainly bitter tarriers and celtic apologists, but also partly because they as a club actually stick up for themselves, whereas our club do the opposite.

Like when their fans got in trouble in Amsterdam, the club were quick to defend those accused of causing bother, they went out their way to help them, rallied round, done all sorts. But if we ever get in bother in Europe, our club do the exact opposite, they quickly come out and condemn those involved without even knowing the full facts of what went on. I'm not saying Rangers should defend the indefensible, but at least be on the fans side until proven the fans are actually guilty.

All this puts us in bad light, but yet it is all lies by bitter, hate filled people out there. Well i heard it was about digs at his hair, either way, they are talking about suing fans, yet not once have they took to task or mentioned suing the countless number of people/groups that have made attacks on our club and fans.

It's true. Ever since Murray came in, no one has stuck up for the fans. The only exception was Green and he was just doing it to play to the gallery. This is why the billy boys got banned, because that dick Murray and Bain didn't stick up for and defend us.

As much as celtic are scum, one thing they do a lot better than us and have done for years is they stick up for their own.

We haven't, not for years, and that's why all these wankers in media can say what they like, the likes of spiers, and that's why there are constant digs at the club, because there is never any response to defend ourselves, or most importantly, the fans.

It's a disgrace how Easdale wants to take Rangers fans to court for personal digs about his hair which is pathetic in the extreme from him, but yet these pricks in the Arab trust can say all sorts about our fans and no action gets taken against them. It's an absolute joke that guys on the board are more interested in attacking our own than defending ourselves from our enemies.

I stay well clear of boardroom stuff these days, as it just depresses me in the extreme.

But surely the bit in bold is NOT TRUE? :lol:<cr>

What court do you go to about hair slander?