Petition to Ally McCoist

Obviously don't want to start going heavy on McCoist with songs like "Ally get to fuck" or massive banners calling for his head. So this is just a light approach to alert Mr. McCoist that we no longer require his services;

Please if you wish to, sign this & pass it on.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/alistair-murdoch-mccoist-mbe-resign-as-rangers-manager

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the Rangers fans we dont go this low. I to want a change but I think Ally should be allowed to do this himself and leave with some dignity, that way he will still retain respect earned over the years. He will always be the legend of a Ranger, he has played his part over the difficult times maybe their is a spot in the PR department.

Obviously don't want to start going heavy on McCoist with songs like "Ally get to fuck" or massive banners calling for his head. So this is just a light approach to alert Mr. McCoist that we no longer require his services;

Please if you wish to, sign this & pass it on.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/alistair-murdoch-mccoist-mbe-resign-as-rangers-manager

You should gtf with your childish petitions. WATP

Why so many of our support think their voice should be heard in anything other than song I will never know. Your opinion doesn't matter, you know nothing of the clubs position or whether removing mccoist is even financially possible or not. You make decisions like a child, I don't like so I don't want without thought on the consequences or costs.

Ohh to go back to the days where idiots didn't have a platform.