Boyd re-signed?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Boyd and im not all that bothered about him coming back, but im slightly concerned that he will be rubbish in our current system.

We just dont carve out all that many chances.

Well that might be a bit harsh, but its not like the kinda chances we used to carve out when we had Miller if you know what I mean.

If he is playing the best football of his career now as has been said by the end of next season he will be playing the worst under our pish coaching ways.

How about some good coaches and scouts instead of spending when we have a team capable if youth is given a chance of winning the Championship.

What a load of bullshit, if we had tied up a player on pre-contract agreement his wages and clauses in his contract would not be publicised. But I did hear from a reliable source that Govou is on his way...

I never wanted us to sign Daly, thought we should have taken Boyd. Daly has scored 22 goals or so this season which isn't bad for someone who doesn't really move. Boyd used to get pelters for doing nothing other than scoring! I'm pretty sure Boyd would scored more than Daly this season, he definately wouldn't have missed that sitter against Dundee Hibs, let alone that near empty goal against Forfar on Tuesday. If Boyd is back for next season. I've no doubt we will win the Championship!

In Scotland there is nobody better.. At doing what Kris does

What people forget is putting the ball in the net is the hardest thing to do in football, Kris is the best in Scotland at it. I'd take him over Daly every day of the week.

Boyd's on 2,000 a week at Killie.

Mental that he'd be on 7,000 for us in a lower division, and reportedly 14,000 for us in the Premiership...

Made up numbers dont believe everything you read on here