BILEL MOHSNI - 26

LUCA GASPAROTTO - 18

LEE MCCULLOCH - 35

IAN BLACK - 29

CHRIS HEGARTY - 21

RICKY FOSTER - 28

STEVEN SMITH - 28

JON DALY - 31

Not 100% sure if those contracts are all correct but who should we let go in the summer?

If we weren't to sign someone like McLean then I'd hold onto Kyle Hutton. Andy Little for me was a decent striker last year but McCoist doesn't see him as a striker so maybe he'll go.

Don't need Cribari or Simosen.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would let the four out of contract this season go and maybe try and bring in one or two in the areas we need strengthening. Hopefully we can win the championship and then I'd be getting rid of nearly all of those that are out of contract at the end of next season, would free up wages for the better standard of player we require for out return to the top flight. At this moment in time I think Bell, Wallace, Law, McLeod and Templeton are the only players we have that either exceed or are close to the standard we require to play regularly in the top flight. Would possibly keep Clark as well if he comes good next season.

On Saturday ally brought on Cribari and Hutton, with us three nil up yet they won't even be there next season. I know it's not the op point but I just find it so frustrating.

I think Cribari was just a "Thanks and Goodbye" bit of time for the guy.

Hutton I'm not so sure about

On Saturday ally brought on Cribari and Hutton, with us three nil up yet they won't even be there next season. I know it's not the op point but I just find it so frustrating.

It also cost us appearance money and win bonuses for these guys coming on. another waste of money.

Bye-Bye

STEVE SIMOSEN - 35 years old

CRIBARI - EMÍLSON - 34 years old

One Year Deal - if no major improvement then bye-bye

KYLE HUTTON - 23 years old

ANDY LITTLE - 24 years old

Deals ending next summer

SCOTT GALLACHER - 24 - keep

ROSS PERRY - 24 bye

SÉBASTIEN FAURE - 23 bye

BILEL MOHSNI - 26 keep

LUCA GASPAROTTO - 18 keep

LEE MCCULLOCH - 35 bye

IAN BLACK - 29

CHRIS HEGARTY - 21 bye

RICKY FOSTER - 28

STEVEN SMITH - 28 keep

JON DALY - 31 bye

Mostly easy decisions with the exceptions of Foster and Black. Both have proven experience in the SPL so I'd see how they perform in the championship before binning either of them.

Bye-Bye

STEVE SIMOSEN - 35 years old

CRIBARI - EMÍLSON - 34 years old

One Year Deal - if no major improvement then bye-bye

KYLE HUTTON - 23 years old

ANDY LITTLE - 24 years old

Deals ending next summer

SCOTT GALLACHER - 24 - keep

ROSS PERRY - 24 bye

SÉBASTIEN FAURE - 23 bye

BILEL MOHSNI - 26 keep

LUCA GASPAROTTO - 18 keep

LEE MCCULLOCH - 35 bye

IAN BLACK - 29

CHRIS HEGARTY - 21 bye

RICKY FOSTER - 28

STEVEN SMITH - 28 keep

JON DALY - 31 bye

Mostly easy decisions with the exceptions of Foster and Black. Both have proven experience in the SPL so I'd see how they perform in the championship before binning either of them.

I pretty much agree with this, but I think if we were to keep Black and Foster after next season it would have to be on reduced terms.

Personally, I'd like to see Black leave this summer for whatever we can get for him. I think unfortunately we are stuck with a lot of these guys until their contracts end due to the ridiculous terms they are on.

all out of contract players are leaving the club i have a close friend on the 1st team playing staff others have akready been told to find a club they include heggarty perry gallacher and crawford if not they will go out on loan to run down their deals. boyd and scott allan are done deals the inttest in gunning has cooled and hutcheson is 50/50 mclean is unlikely now as premireship clubs are sniffing ! one name being mentioned as a possible is a boy called wallace at huddersfield 21yr old centre back ex falkirk i been told

Can't believe guys like hegarty & perry got so long as they did

What a fucking waste of a wage

Hegarty got a new 2 year contract in Feb 2013. I'd say if he had been fit he'd have played rb most of the season (not saying I rate him btw). But now he looks surplus to requirements. Tough luck on him, but these are the breaks!

Maybe a sign it will be their last Home game before they go this summer which is a good gesture from Ally.

We're clueless when it comes to things like this, went through a stage of losing players due to freedom of contract and now we just sign them up anyway then take a hit a few months down the line.

Only offer new contracts if they are going to improve the team, we've got kids to fill jerseys if need be.

Simonsen - Release

Cribari - Release

Hutton - Release

Little - Not sure

Gallacher - Keep

Perry - Release

Faure - Not Sure

Mohsni - Keep

Gasparatto - Keep

McCulloch - Release

Black - Keep

Hegarty - Release