Is the anti Ally stuff internet only?

pcbear

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist is the worst manager in our history, his tactics are straight from the Watty away in Europe manual even though we are 20,000 Leagues Under that Sea..

He has no foresight, his handling of the team and not developing the youths during the past two years will cost us dearly for years to come, as for the OP question the rank and file read the tabloids who go soft on him. The renewals would have been down next season because of the fitba' served up, now the rebelband will claim a success.. Fvck me we are in a mess

Ok Alex,how you doing?

Most of the older lads in my club want him gone and i doubt any of them go on forums etc, so no, its a lot more than online fans.

Can anyone who wants him to stay provide a good reason for that opinion? One based on footballing managerial merit and not based on the fact that hes a legend at the club? Hes achieved nothing other than scrape thru a league we should have walked and i challenge anyone to show me otherwise.

Willis 1690 .yeah the Ally diehards always seem to go quiet on that one .

Never get half glass full answer with all the positive things he has done or can do .

Its always the usual guff about him doing a great job under trying circumstances

No as much as it hurts I think its pretty wide spread.

He's still a hero but most want shot as manager.

Should never have been given he post without learning the trade. Lesser club with limited budget would let the world see how good a manager he may or may not become

From my experience most fans are respectful of him, but it's hard to find a fan who wants him as manager. A few tolerate him as manager but most think its time for change.

Pretty much my experience from those I know at Ibrox , friends and work colleagues . Don't think anyone wants to vocally say it , but pretty much all agree it's not working out.

Game going fans tend to be very different from Internet fans.

Let's face it, plenty of Internet 'fans' are taigs on the wind up.

You regularly read stuff on the web that you will never, ever hear at games, on busses going to games, in pubs and clubs or on busses going home.

This. Board is overloaded with earls

At the games i have made this season the abuse was nowhere near the levels of bile you see on these forums.

I think almost all rangers fans feel a new coaching team is required never mind a different manager.

Does the manager not have responsibility over the coaching team or do we blame the board for that too?

Well i would imagine the manager chooses his coaches?

Where am i saying its the boards fault?

Then by pure logic it is the manager to blame for the poor coaching, let alone the tactics on the park surely?

Yet many fans want to depose the board for this, if we were romping everything nobody would give a toss.

EDIT: Shows how low we have our standards now where a Ramsden cup win would have been a good season.

Poll was done on here and over 80% wanted him out. Seems its the Ally must stay posters or the20% that seem to be shouting the loudest on here

Why would you think that? The vast majority on this thread, and most threads about this issue would be wanting a new manager.