Ibrox Stadium

Swagger

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fog: The green seats you can see when the stadiums empty. They're part of a colour scheme of purple, white and green, representing a thistle I suspect. Not to worry, I'm sure they'll be away by the time the fans take their seats for the first game, otherwise they'd disappear pretty damn quickly.

Only watched the 7's on tv because it was at Ibrox.

The commentators were very complimentary all the way through, they were obviously impressed by the Stadium as if Scotland have a 'hidden gem' or something?

Ibrox Stadium is a 'Treasure of Scotland' which every Native should be proud of.

The 'Old Lady' is so beautiful, that even the English couldn't shut up about it.

hey you weren't one of those blokes running along on the footpath next to the marathon runners were you :7325:

To energetic for me, squire. :pipe:

I wonder if Liewell and his cronies on hearing what the commentators have said about Rangers and Ibrox are truly scunnered.

All that lying and cheating for a brief wee ceremony, ( and they only had 35k in attendance ).

The 'negativity' came from GCC doing up sellik park for the event...different story.

I suppose the cash will have softened the blow, but they must be raging that, after their few minutes in the spotlight, Ibrox has gone on to steal the show!

The 'negativity' came from GCC doing up sellik park for the event...different story.

Finally!

That's what I've been saying for ages.