**** Rangers vs Hearts (Sun 1:30 KO) ****

WilliamFyfe

Think the atmosphere will be brilliant.

However, we will no doubt draw or barely grind out a result in a style to make our eyes bleed.

Everyone will complain because it's so dull, but BP9 will say it's the greatest performance he's ever seen against a top side like Hearts.

Well, I'm having a bit of banter with a Jambo in my work, starting to get fired up for this. Just hope McCoist and the team don't let us down.

Thank fuck we've got a half decent Scottish team coming to Ibrox again, roll on next season.

Impossible to say. They're both pretty new teams, having changed a lot of players after relegation.

They've signed several players since they were relegated including a couple of ex Dundee United players ( midfielders, Gomis and Buabin ) and a big lanky Swedish striker called Sow plus a Turkish central defender called Öztürk.

The only time Iv'e seen them play recently was at the end of last season, they have a a young attacking midfielder called Nicholson who stood out during that game.

I don't think Hearts will be playing the whole game with 10 behind the ball. That's what we've had to endure the last 2 seasons and that might 'refresh' our attacking play. We still have Ally and his tactics in charge though, but I think we did play rather well at the beginning of last season, we just reverted to type when we foolishly tried to defend an unbeaten record and paid the price.

I don't think Hearts will be playing the whole game with 10 behind the ball. That's what we've had to endure the last 2 seasons and that might 'refresh' our attacking play. We still have Ally and his tactics in charge though, but I think we did play rather well at the beginning of last season, we just reverted to type when we foolishly tried to defend an unbeaten record and paid the price.

We thought that against Utd and it worked for a while.

I don't think Ally will ditch his 352 after one competitive game , I'm not to fussed as I think it could actually be an improvement with a few alterations.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the same team, but I'm desperate for Temps to play - reckon he'll proper turn it on against his old team .

Think the atmosphere will be brilliant.

However, we will no doubt draw or barely grind out a result in a style to make our eyes bleed.

Everyone will complain because it's so dull, but BP9 will say it's the greatest performance he's ever seen against a top side like Hearts.

Being positive is miles better than getting the white flags out like yer self and a few others - at least I go looking for the win.

MInd you I suppose if your always negative you can never be disappointed - whereas us positive folks can be let down as we have expectations!