***UEFA Champions League 2014/15***

G.E.C.

I was hoping for a Maribor win, but it would have to have been substantial as I reckon the scum should hammer them at porkheid. Maybe we can live in hope the they'll have a go, but it is just hope and I don't see it happening.

I was hoping for a Maribor win, but it would have to have been substantial as I reckon the scum should hammer them at porkheid. Maybe we can live in hope the they'll have a go, but it is just hope and I don't see it happening.

Just remember that we thought we'd overcome the 2-1 deficit, with the away goal.

If they can take the lead, like they did against us, I can see the scum panicking!

Please please please get Chelsea in the Group stages.

I know man who could get me 2 tickets.

Love to see them sing their IRA pish there, they certainly wouldn't get away with it.

Scum!

They sang IRA songs down there in 2006 pretty sure all lived to tell the tale...sadly.

Please please please get Chelsea in the Group stages.

I know man who could get me 2 tickets.

Love to see them sing their IRA pish there, they certainly wouldn't get away with it.

Scum!

Yep would love those mhanky cunts to draw Chelsea IF they go through will defo be attending both games if it happens,still praying Maribor can do it really don't see it happening though sadly

1-1 should be enough to see them through.

They'll get embarrassed in the Champions League group stages anyway, they'll be lucky to get a point.

If they do get through (I'm still hopeful they won't) and they draw someone really decent, I'm quite optimistic that shower could end up on the end of a double figure hiding!

Yep would love those mhanky cunts to draw Chelsea IF they go through will defo be attending both games if it happens,still praying Maribor can do it really don't see it happening though sadly

The likes of Hazard, Costa and Schurrle against that defence? :party:

They'll likely get humped if they get through, but that's still £15-20 million in the bank for them.

Unbelievable jaminess.

That is the galling fact. I spout of like any other bluenose but the inescapable fact is that the Vatican Vaginas are still coining it in. We are going to be coming from so far behind it actually scares me. Never mind Goat , we can go daft as holders of the Petrofac Cup.

That is the galling fact. I spout of like any other bluenose but the inescapable fact is that the Vatican Vaginas are still coining it in. We are going to be coming from so far behind it actually scares me. Never mind Goat , we can go daft as holders of the Petrofac Cup.

Vatican Vaginas :lol: