If Ally Walks ... Who Next?

BroxyBear17

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we wont go up automatically this year,, play offs at best and even then i dread to think what next season would be like.

he has to go, absolute pish.

he should offer his resignation but he wont quit his cushy pay packet and knows we cant afford to punt him.

sadly i think we are stuck with him unless somebody says "fuck it, heres the money to pay him off"

i take it we would have to pay him a full years money due to this rolling contract pish?

The RFFF could not be used for a better cause IMO. Not that there is any chance of that happening. :(

He looked like he was shiting himself halfway through the second half. I think he knew he was a goner if we were gonna lose by four or five.

As it petered out to a 1-3 loss the change in his expression on the touchline was palpable.

Personally I don't buy the 'he's too blind to see he needs to go' argument, he's holding on for the bloated salary he won't get anywhere else when he does end up going.

Get McCall in asap.