• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd shag her, it would have to be from behind though, and possibly, only anal sex, but I'd need to wear 3 condoms, at the very least, as there appears to be a blockage in her anal passage, as the amount of shite coming out her mouth proves...

On second thoughts I'd rather have a wank! (If only her Father did the same??)

She is a no mark, but a no mark wae a big mooth an over inflated ego and a bitter and twisted rhepublican agenda, who likes to get us big bad Prods/Loyalists/Rangers fans the jail.

Im guessing its an attempt to get back in favour with the mhanky hordes who if i remember correctly were giving her all sorts of vicious abuse a wee while ago!!??...amazingly she didnt pursue the jailing or bad mouthing of her like minded pals...a pathetic wee wummin but one we shouldnt allow to get away unchecked or corrected for her Bigoted viewpoint.

@the Hag at least our forces can walk into Ibrox and feel welcomed and appreciated for what they are doing and what they have achieved, unlike the east end they would be abused insulted and never allowed to revile they are in the armed forces, So fuck u you bigoted and pro ira cow.

@the Hag at least our forces can walk into Ibrox and feel welcomed and appreciated for what they are doing and what they have achieved, unlike the east end they would be abused insulted and never allowed to revile they are in the armed forces, So fuck u you bigoted and pro ira cow.

Get the cow telt!

This is the cow who Is now the mouthpiece for Phil McGobbleigook, she knew that HMRC would appeal the BTC before HMRC even knew they were going to, she hates all things Rangers but professes to be an innocent wee lady journo

What's her name?

This is the cow who Is now the mouthpiece for Phil McGobbleigook, she knew that HMRC would appeal the BTC before HMRC even knew they were going to, she hates all things Rangers but professes to be an innocent wee lady journo

Yes she took a hate filled guess and nothing more.

Ok, i got her name and had a look on her Twitter. Quite strange really. I don't understand how these events are anything other than cheering on the people who put their lives on the line for us. I don't see how it's sectarian or anti catholic at all. Does the British Army not allow Catholics or something?