Exclusive: Police want midweek Old Firm tie

eskbankloyal

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They could play it on the moon at 3 lunar standard time on whatever one of the days of its how may days of the week it's got and the fans will still get there with the venom and hate spewin. They are reaping what they sowed so they can deal with it, it won't matter when they change it to the hate is entrenched !

A police insider said: "In an ideal world, the match would be played on a midweek evening, preferably Monday, which is usually the city's quietest night of the week.

"This would cut down on the amount of time people have to pre-load on alcohol."

:drugang: :BELM::belm:doh

If it's played on a Monday I'll take the Monday and Tuesday off work meaning a 4 day weekend ha ha everycunt will be fucking steaming

A police insider said: "In an ideal world, the match would be played on a midweek evening, preferably Monday, which is usually the city's quietest night of the week.

"This would cut down on the amount of time people have to pre-load on alcohol."

:drugang: :BELM::belm:doh

:lol: monday would be the worst day.

all weekend on the piss, money off work and still on the piss, then turn up to the game. It's a recipe for disaster.

They should try to play this one in Qatar, with its strict alcohol laws and recent penchant for pumping money into the game. They might want to stage such a match in the world's oldest cup competition for publicity and FIFA may approve due to it being a one-off in both contexts.

I don't think this idea will get much support on here, however.

Aye cheers for stealing my idea.

If it's played on a Monday I'll take the Monday and Tuesday off work meaning a 4 day weekend ha ha everycunt will be fucking steaming

I can't believe those two sentences came from the same person's mouth.

:lol: exactly mate - people will take the day off, finish early and then they'll be straight out the night after.

:lol: monday would be the worst day.

all weekend on the piss, money off work and still on the piss, then turn up to the game. It's a recipe for disaster.

Exactly! Police don't think people will drink on a Monday - to be honest, I think that's the day of the week I need one the most.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Police Scotland raised the prospect of playing the match behind closed doors behind closed doors.

The real question is why is it taking so long to actually confirm the date and kick off for a football match. It's ridiculous. We've drawn state aid fc and there is a real prospect of major trouble regardless of when it is played. The longer it takes to confirm the arrangements the more inept the authorities appear.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try and restrict licensing hours as well, although I'm not sure what powers they have in this respect.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Police Scotland raised the prospect of playing the match behind closed doors behind closed doors.

The real question is why is it taking so long to actually confirm the date and kick off for a football match. It's ridiculous. We've drawn state aid fc and there is a real prospect of major trouble regardless of when it is played. The longer it takes to confirm the arrangements the more inept the authorities appear.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try and restrict licensing hours as well, although I'm not sure what powers they have in this respect.

Scotland is a police state --- they'll make up the powers as needed.

The Police live on a different planet.

Do they think people won't get away early or take a day off and hit the boozer at 12..No matter when they play people will be pished.

2o'clock on a Sunday and that gives us 7 hours to party after the game and time for a freshener before.MA HOOSE 8AM