Andrew Dickson

Carsons Dog

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forces outside the club? Mentalists like phil and haggerty? Who gives a fuck. The fans singing was brought up on ESPN which will generate more headlines than anything phil, the hag or any other cunt with a hatred of all things Rangers and a twitter account ever will.. It's fairly common when stuff like that happens there is some form of announcement (whether through social media, PA etc) to stop.

He called Ph-ill out that day when Ph-ill took the moral high ground pointing out the scumbags within their support.

@mrandrewdickson: Can now confirm I've left Rangers. Got the biggest, most exciting challenge of my career ahead of me in early 2015, looking forward to it.

If he has a new challenge in early 2015 to look forwards to, would be not be leaving anyway. It would have been a shame for someone else losing their job if he was going anyway.

I went to that Berwick match. Stood frozen in the sleet with a raging hangover. Got home later that night to find out Ray Stubbs had apologised for fans' songs and Andrew Dickson had condemned Rangers fans on Twitter. I read Dickson's tweets and during lengthy discussions with Bears, he'd said he didn't see any reason for Bears to sing Build My Gallows. The idea of a Rangers employee openly posting such sentiments on social media absolutely floored me. I still can't believe he did it.

There's more than a few threads on this wed site have move than a touch of the surreal about them and no one has a clue what the fuck anyone is talking about! Then the anti Rangers shite comes in and every cunt is a septic supporter, or worse by the 'in crowd' right wingers and we end up with a total crock of shite.

Whit??

Well said

Congrats, you have just met the forum troll.

Dickson always came across on twitter as an arrogant wee man who had no time for some rangers fans on it but had plenty of time to chat with a "select few" (tu)

Never really had a problem with him but hopefully whoever gets the gig next puts themselves across on a social media platform alot better.

Congrats, you have just met the forum troll.

Dickson always came across on twitter as an arrogant wee man who had no time for some rangers fans on it but had plenty of time to chat with a "select few" (tu)

Never really had a problem with him but hopefully whoever gets the gig next puts themselves across on a social media platform alot better.

Nothing trolling about that wee boy :) run along now.

Finally, it's beginning to look like we may be getting ran like a proper business..

That's how I view it also. Dickson is simply not the type of employee the club needs at a time like this. The very same goes for McCoist, they're both appeaser of our enemies.