Tonight is the worst result in my lifetime

RFC55

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, sadly I have got nothing left for defending Ally, he will always be super Ally to me but for me tonight finaly left me empty. I have to say his redemption is in his own hands here, time to take the walk Ally, your players are no longer able to offer you anything in terms of desire and selfwill.

For me it would be ideal if you accepted that you cant get anymore out of this team and declared yourself out. Before you go give your old gaffer a bell to come in and see out the remainder of this season, in my eyes you would help heal the recovery of our beleagured support .

Sad sad night for me

I thought the worst was Annan in Div 3 . When a team that were non league a few years earlier came to Ibrox and let us off with a 2-1 defeat after giving us a goal start.

But tonight surpasses even that. Not being able to hold a 2 goal lead to Alloa , yes fucking Alloa , with less than 20 minutes to play is , well , disgraceful.

I thought the John Greig era was bad but this , the McCoist era , has plummeted to a whole other level.

Even the blind McCoist backers like Bluepeter9 can't back him any longer.

Tonight has culminated in a massive unwanted but unavoidable 'I told you so' from the likes of myself and many others across here and other forums who knew early on he wasn't up to the job.

Not to mention that half this awful squad is out of contract in the summer.

Oh, and MacLeod will be out for at least four games. We are at rock bottom thanks to a man whose ego has truly harmed his status at Rangers.

Walk away Ally, and forget about that ridiculous wage.

Thought Chesterfield beating us in the Anglo Scottish cup would be my worst memory, but congratulations Ally, tonight beats it by a country fucking mile!!!!!

Only difference for me is that I was at Chesterfield!

Had tickets for tonight but a work reshuffle meant I missed it - lucky I was too late to pass them on to some other poor bugger!

I'm an ordinary ST holder who loves his Club, but I am now considering not travelling through to Ibrox to watch dire football from players who don't deserve to wear our shirt.

The Club already has my money and I don't mind that in the slightest........but my enthusiasm for a Saturday is now drained.

Sad times indeed.

That was a second string Alloa tonight, they had 8 guys out, that's how bad we are, guys who have been out working all day then play and fight for there club at night.

I thought the Ramsdens final was as low as we could go but tonight easily beats it, c'mon Ally, do the decent thing, please !

Wasted two hours of my life watching the recording. It was a mickey mouse cup, but a total embarrasment that we could not win it at three attempts.

Inconsistency strikes hard again, 3-0 Kilmarnock and then this garbage.

Go now, Ally.

I'm an ordinary ST holder who loves his Club, but I am now considering not travelling through to Ibrox to watch dire football from players who don't deserve to wear our shirt.

The Club already has my money and I don't mind that in the slightest........but my enthusiasm for a Saturday is now drained.

Sad times indeed.

My feelings exactly.Coming through to Glasgow with my brothers on Saturday.Meeting up with a coiple of lads as well,our intention was pub,Ibrox,pub.Will miss out the Ibrox bit,fck taking them to watch that pish.

Only difference for me is that I was at Chesterfield!

Had tickets for tonight but a work reshuffle meant I missed it - lucky I was too late to pass them on to some other poor bugger!

I was at Chesterfield too. The only consolation was we managed to find one of the few off licences that had not boarded up and shut so I was completely plastered by match time. Oh and beating the beggars right after made some difference too

I was at Chesterfield too. The only consolation was we managed to find one of the few off licences that had not boarded up and shut so I was completely plastered by match time. Oh and beating the beggars right after made some difference too

Pissed it down all night, IIRC, to add to the misery!

I remember all the boarded up windows - good find!B

Couldn't believe we turned it round & whipped the Tims!

Bit like I can' t believe the turnaround between Sunday & now.......

(Coincidentally, I was back in Chesterfield for work yesterday & thinking just these thoughts!)

I anm struggling to think of a worst result. I saw Rangers lose to Stenhousemuir in a league cup tie at Ibrox but at that time and stage of the competition you played the tie over 2 legs and we had won the first one 5-0 so went through. Ally should show some dignity and resign. If not the board should tell him they are not renewing his rolling contract and pay him each month till his and the rest of the coaching teams contract runs out

Pissed it down all night, IIRC, to add to the misery!

I remember all the boarded up windows - good find!B

Couldn't believe we turned it round & whipped the Tims!

Bit like I can' t believe the turnaround between Sunday & now.......

(Coincidentally, I was back in Chesterfield for work yesterday & thinking just these thoughts!)

Just about the only thing I remember from Chesterfield was seeing John Lowes darts shop. The rest as they say was a blur.

Berwick 67 was a worse result as we had a top team back then. We are now a shadow of a good team, and not one team are scared of us.

Back in 1967 we actually had three teams as Willie Henderson relates about an ex-player asking Mr Symon why he was always in the 'third team' to which Mr Symon replied "because we don't have a fourth team son".

Not one of the players on display at Alloa would even have been in the 'third team' back in 1967 and McCostalot would have been lucky to have been the guy who cleaned the boots.

Berwick was a worse result but last night was embarassing and highlited the fact yMcCostalot must leave.