Ally is at it!

SteveJ

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And? This is a complete non-issue imo.

It's not a non-issue.

Ally has been placed on Garden leave, yet he is being photographed by a friend at a sporting event after Rangers were humped. In a legal battle, he would win, as he was not at a football match, but he IS taking the piss out of the board and in turn, the Rangers fans!

It's not a non-issue.

Ally has been placed on Garden leave, yet he is being photographed by a friend at a sporting event after Rangers were humped. In a legal battle, he would win, as he was not at a football match, but he IS taking the piss out of the board and in turn, the Rangers fans!

In what way he has been told to stay away how's he taking the piss ffs

It's not a non-issue.

Gardening leave means he has fuck all to do with the club and in effect he has to stay away.

How dare he plan to do thigs and have fun. Ever.

I think many are missing the point here. The Rangers and Glasgow Warriors were in Edinburgh today - both being on Sky Sports, with the Rugby on after us.

I am guessing Ally was at both but it looks like he used a press friend to post a photo of him enjoying himself at the Rugby game.

Whether he wants to rip the piss out of the fans, club or board, he is not the legend that some of our fans still maintain he is. The quicker they realise this, the quicker we rid ourselves of his legacy as a manager.

If you could let me know how me somehow being made to believe he wasn't a legend would have any impact on this legacy, that would be cool.

He's only classed as a legend because he holds the record for goals scored, he never was a great footballer, he only scored as many because he had great players giving him the chances.

The irony is he'll now be seen as a legend by the mhanky mob for being the guy that humiliated the club

Great, no legends ever because they all needed other players.

Utterly ridiculous to talk down our greatest goalscorer's achievements.

Wot a bunch of whinging old fish wives on here,so it didn't work out for him as manager,big deal,he tried his best and stood by us in those dark days.allys a legend,end of.

Well its no really end of is it,his player status will always be revered but he was a piss poor manager at best.

It's not a non-issue.

This makes no sense whatsoever. The board have not told Ally he's not allowed to goto sporting events :lol:

And being at a Rugby match is not taking the piss out of Rangers fans :lol:

He's only classed as a legend because he holds the record for goals scored, he never was a great footballer, he only scored as many because he had great players giving him the chances.

The irony is he'll now be seen as a legend by the mhanky mob for being the guy that humiliated the club

Utter, unadulterated rubbish.

I think many are missing the point here. The Rangers and Glasgow Warriors were in Edinburgh today - both being on Sky Sports, with the Rugby on after us.

I am guessing Ally was at both but it looks like he used a press friend to post a photo of him enjoying himself at the Rugby game.

Whether he wants to rip the piss out of the fans, club or board, he is not the legend that some of our fans still maintain he is. The quicker they realise this, the quicker we rid ourselves of his legacy as a manager.

:lol:

Aye, nae bother.

Worse than that, they're just posturing cause they have no deep love of our traditions, or respect for our heritage, or fellow fans, and just want to score easy points to impress they're own shallow egos, other like minded shallow posters or quite simply cause they are not accountable face to face on an internet forum and think they are being wide and gallus. And of course there are the taig lurkers but they are probably quite happy sitting back and watching the wee idiots tear in to our club.

Yip.

Fuck off.

How dare he have a beer and smile ever.

Wanker

well i hope he was fucking happy last night as the shambolic showing from a team that HE fucking built

The fat clown by the end of this season will have spent

21million on first team wages,

around 2.25million in managers wages

around 1.5mill in assistants wages

a reported 150k a year unaudited expenses account

an absolute fuck ton of penny shares

goodness knows what bonuses as well

free reign to do whatever he wanted with the first team

And what did the prick give us

2 part time league titles

No cups

No sellable assets bar macleod

and a team thats out of contract next summer, not good enough for the championship in scotland

let me put that into caps for you

OUR TEAM ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN SCOTLAND

Hearts and hibs combined will probably be spending our wage budget, our league record against them this season is

p4, w0, d0, l4 for 2 against 11

Now you tell me why he should get any sort of respect given we are stuck with kenny mcdowell the now because the fat grubber wants his 750k for doing fuck all