We wanted change

centenarystand

After Ally left it was hoped this was the slow beginning of a new dawn, we know there is much damage to be repaired but now it was to start.

McDowall was certainly not in anyones wish list for manager but then when Souness left neither was Walter Smith. McDowall had a lofty reputation when employed in the east so maybe just maybe he might have his own ideas and surprise us. When it was announced Rangers had an unchanged side i was actually stunned, no change whatsoever? There was a terrible sense of realisation and this was endorsed when hibs took an early lead.

We need a manager right now, this week. However it wont happen, the Easdales and Somers are only in it for themselves not Rangers Football Club. We are in a terrible position at present.

A couple of players deserve a special mention, the keeper, ive never been convinced about him but after yesterday he cant play for Rangers again, id give Kelly a chance. Foster, id say in over 40 years watching Rangers this is the worst player ive seen, this guy reminds me of the pub team player you see in your local park. Ian Black, a prima donna that is a disgrace to the Rangers midfield players of the past. Aird is a youngster who is not good enough but its the persistence with him that annoys me.

I know Templeton was unavailable yesterday but with the dross in the first team already there should be room for him. Where is Zaliukas? and where is Peralta? Dean Shiels doesnt get much game time either. Regarding a few of these players and others in the past i always felt when you sign under Ally if your face doesnt fit its been a complete waste of money.

McDowall needs to get a grip of himself and get the Ally blinkers off.

Kenny's being paid very well by the club, he needs to start acting like he wants to be here as well as doing what he's actually paid to do.

If he wants to light candles for Ally, he should be doing so in private.

I get the impression he picked the same side out of some sort of warped loyalty to Ally, fuck that.

Some of us wanted rid of the 3 amigos years ago when it was blatantly obvious that without millions to spend they hadn't a clue what to do.To late now as we are stuck with this shit but then again at least they are RANGERS MEN, my fucking arse.Just like everyone else who has come through the front door at Ibrox in it for themselves.

Will be no real change till we clear out all the old squad of Rangers minded management, coaching and players. They beame dinosaurs and failed to keep up fitness wise and ambition wise with the hungrier teams who have adapted to playing faster, neater exploitive football as opposed to lumping it up the park.

It's no surprise younger players are opting to leave Ibrox, even for "lesser" Scottish teams with the attitude we have to playing and coaching football.

Unfortunately i think the real process of change will be a slow frustrating process unless we get an owner and manager in who are prepared to be ruthless.

alex miller

Alex "silky" Miller was nowhere near the worst player we've had.

His dedication & Determination earned him several medals and a career playing at top level.

Penalty-kick expert, winning goal at Celtic Park, kept Sandy Jardine out of the team for a spell.

He would stroll into our team today and for his professionalism alone probably still could.

I honestly think Kenny will make chances next game after this, he may have said, prove your point that you deserve to be in the starting line up yesterday which they fail badly. I think next game big changes will be made and some of the so called big players may find themselves out of the team. We are now 15 points behind wtf have we got to lose finish in the top 4 is good enough now. I would get the blend in the team now get the youngsters back and find the right blend before we can progress do it or we are totally fucked at the end of the season with 13 contracts expire so its a rebuild again or offer once again over inflated wages.