Heard a Rumour

I heard a rumour today that Hearts have been fielding an ineligible player; a player who was out on loan was recalled and has been playing. The rules state that he cannot play until the next transfer window. If the SPFL apply the rules (I know - its not Rangers), Hearts will be deducted at least 9 points. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

If it's true just shows the difference between us and taigs, they'd have been onto that months ago

The tarriers would have had trophies taken off them the lot........................ In saying that the watery farts haven't won much!

Spectre. Bereszynski only played 4 minutes! As for not taking advantage of any opportunity, that is the attitude which got us where we are today. Also, did Livingston not get deducted 14 poits for something similar. But, of course, that did not help Rangers so the rule-book was applied.

If Hearts have been fielding an ineligible player these games must be deemed to have been 3.0 defeats with the points being awarded to the opposition who he played against. As far as I know the rules are pretty clear on this and as such it should be easy enough to prove whether or not he was ineligible or not.

I understood it he was loaned out to another club and wasnt due to return to Herts before 1st January so he could not play for herts as the loan deal was still in place. Herts played him against Livingston which he played 4 mins and herts won the game 1 nil. So they should if the rules are the same a 3 nil should be awarded to Livingston because herts fielded a player that was on loan to another club and because the transfer window does not open until the 1st Jan they could not play the player even though its their player.