Felix Magathe Buys 1% Shares And Technical Director Role...

strar8

I think a lot of folk are getting carried away here.

This wasn't a recent purchase. He bought them last year.

Looks like he turned up in the list of shareholders of 1% or more and the rest grew arms and legs, esp with a bit of embellishment from the DR.

Comes off (or is spun) as another shareholder for kingco and against everyone else, which kinda gives their game away. They even got a best interests at heart in there too. The most misused mendacious slogan around these days.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't like a block of cheese as the media suggested to make it sound worse, it was a curd you spread on because they reckon it has some anti-inflammatory benefits to reduce the swelling of the injury. Not convinced it would work, but apparently quite a few athletes do it.

There was a case a few years back in Scotland as well where a player played a match with a bit of steak on his injured foot. Can't mind who it was.

He wants to be part of a project, that will see Rangers restructured on the football side, from youth right through to the first team.

He may or may not be hands on. It is more than likely he will delegate duties.

It is his footballing philosophy he wants to implement.

It has brought him more success than failure as far as I can tell.

With the right team in place, it may well work to our benefit.

One thing for sure we need to take drastic action.... Soon .

Hopefully we get someone in with a German/Dutch/Spanish style of football/training/youth develorment/philosophy. We certainly need a clearout top to bottom and the likes of Magath wont be remotely interested in humping the ball up to Daly style play.....thank fuck, so that's a definite plus in my book. All the "cheese" crap is planted newspaper guff from disaffected players or staff, just like we have been subjected to over the last 3 years.

Strange how there is quite a lot of pro-ally guys against this, almost as if they've spat their dummy out so far the only way they'll get it back is if Ally comes back and hands it to them.

It seems a lot of the 'anti-Ally' guys keep bringing up Ally in discussions that don't concern the former manager.

He's gone, he wont be back. Time to move on Jack.

He's still here taking a wage, don't know you know that?

Aye, the "I'm not going til Ally is gone" boycotters are quick to remind people of that wee technicality.

Don't see why you brought up Ally in a thread about Felix. It's hard to let go, especially of any residual bitterness, but it's best if you and your guys move on now.

Aye, the "I'm not going til Ally is gone" boycotters are quick to remind people of that wee technicality.

Don't see why you brought up Ally in a thread about Felix. It's hard to let go, especially of any residual bitterness, but it's best if you and your guys move on now.

Seems I hit a nerve :P

What is happening?!!!

I'm all for the idea of having DOF at some point but surely, Ally on Graden leave @ £750k a year, a new manager on whatever and then paying good old Felix I'm guessing a fair bit just doesn't make financial sense at the minute? IS HE NOT MEANT TO START NEXT SEASON IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS ?

Have to laugh at those giving it 'he was a disaster at fulham' while completely ignoring his achievements. Also, some saying his methods are 'draconian' or '20/30 years out of date'....have you seen the state of the 'football' we play, our apparently ridiculous training schedules/all you can eat buffets/half time fucking tea and biscuits.....Aye because we are definitely a club so in touch with the modern game :rolleyes:

Someone of Magath's standing, in the right role could only benefit us.