***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

Looking at stats from the November game vs hearts, we had 9 shots. I didn't count the set prices so the chances are there to score, if we can score first we can pull this off.... I coach American football and if was in KM shoes I would make damn sure we don't get a man sent off so get guys that get carded a lot out of the lineup. Also, sometimes I wonder if the players on the first team even care if we win or lose, I have followed Rangers for 15 years and there is no better club in the WORLD to be a part of. If they would play and leave it all out on the pitch, I would be ok no matter the outcome.

Foster coming on was a strange decision but Miller had to be replaced before he was sent off. Miller's attitude was poor that game too. He was whining at every loose pass instead of encouraging the team. Had to be taken off.

Yeah miller had to be subbed but for the worst right back in professional football and take away our attacking threat? ? No. Only an idiot would make that sub. Should have been like for like with clark

I think we'll be lucky to get a win against Hearts.

They are by far the much better team going into this match.

Our squad is unfit, played out of position, too old, stale and in need of some form of management.

Right now, I'd happily take a scrappy 1-0.

We outplayed them the last time we met..until Steven Smith got sent off! We can have them at Ibrox, we will get three points.

We out played them long after Stevie Smith got sent off aswell. It was McCoist bringing a striker off for a defender that cost us the game. Another idiotic McCoist decision.

How many goals have the two Edinburgh clubs scored against us and how many have we scored against them, I'd dread to think of the ratio. Surely to fuck we have got to win one against them. If we loose to hearts come Friday at Ibrox McDowall has to go and we should get a proper manager in then, so he can gear us up for the play offs if necessary, I really hope we fuck them up and put 4 or 5 past them, that would make my day!!!!

How many goals have the two Edinburgh clubs scored against us and how many have we scored against them, I'd dread to think of the ratio. Surely to fuck we have got to win one against them. If we loose to hearts come Friday at Ibrox McDowall has to go and we should get a proper manager in then, so he can gear us up for the play offs if necessary, I really hope we fuck them up and put 4 or 5 past them, that would make my day!!!!

Just counting league games we've scored 1 and conceded 11. (4 against Hearts, 7 against Hibs)

Draw at best IMO.

Hope they buckle tho

Agree with this ref draw.

Hope they buckle too, but can't see it they have an attitude of wanting this more than our Team.

Thats the thing with them and has been since the start.

Our Team chucked it during pre season.

Useless they are.

2-0 them imo.

Too many.

Aye, the guy is a prick. He has bottle though and doesn't hide. If he was a tad less mad he'd make a good defensive midfielder.

I just don't think he's good enough that I can get over the issues I have with him as a bloke.

Personally, I wouldn't have wanted him back at all after the betting fiasco