Your Best Old Firm Experience

Aye, other news elsewhere, boring news.

Here is a good question of the good days, ones of which i have no doubts we will return to soon, although not quickly.

Beating them, thousands upon thousands roaring at bad decisions, goals and most of all, the get it up yee reactions :thumbup:

Here is one i remember in particular, one me and my 3 mates went to ( 2 from the usa ) and they fucking adored it. made them switch from us football fans to the real stuff - albeit im no sure if they still watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_glFS7ery5M

Any you lot remember in particular?

Also - 2:10 in on that video, try not to cry! :ph34r:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too many but if I have to split hairs .2002 cup final .1999 Scumdome showdown to win league there and the ultimate bedlam game .Standing in the pissing rain of the North enclosure in the 1992 sc sf when 10 men won against all the odds .Mind blowing .The worst .Sadly it may just about to happen in next few weeks

The last Old Firm at Ibrox (3-2), we were so defiant that day, facing administration/liquidation, but we said "Yer no winning nae title here" and when Aluko scored that first goal, Ibrox literally rocked on three sides. We won, stunning the bastards, who'd brought all their party gear with them, only for it to be left crumpled in bits on the floor.

Still get goosebumps. Ibrox was bouncing.

1-0 away game back in '96.

The Prince scored the only goal, Gazza missed a penalty, Albertz missed a tonne of one on ones with the keeper and van Vossen missed an open goal, before the Goalie saved a late penalty to win us the game, we went mental! Don't think I could have a more fun night of live football if I tried.

3-0 October '86. My very first Old Firm match, with my late father and uncle. It wasn't televised, but WVB found an old bit of shakey footage from a handheld VHS camcorder in the Govan Rear,

Here it is.

That was my first old firm game too Oleg but winning the league at the piggery eclipses all the other triumphs.

The 1962-63 Scottish Cup final replay when we beat Celtic 3-0. We should have scored 9 or 10 goals that day, but Baxter decided to take the piss out of them, instead of going for goals. The sight of the empty Celtic end will live with me forever.

Edu's 93rd minute winner as well for me was watching it in the house, when we scored I just couldn't stop running around the living room screaming like mad lol, was brilliant, felt like I was going to burst with adrenaline

3-0 October '86. My very first Old Firm match, with my late father and uncle. It wasn't televised, but WVB found an old bit of shakey footage from a handheld VHS camcorder in the Govan Rear,

Here it is.

If that was your first OF game mate ,your memory is shot as this game took place on 9th Nov 1985

2-2 with Roberts in goals is my first memory being in car with my Gran and Granda.

3-0 to win the league at the Piggery. I was in Anglesey with some mates for it was bank holiday weekend. I was hanging from 2 nights and a day on it but went to the pub on my own to watch. One bhoy sat their with his missues could see him getting more and more wound up as I just sat with a smug look on my face as the goals kept going in. Mates joined me at full time I lept off the pub step and could almost touch the clouds I jumped that high. Got a carry out and walked down to the beach pass another pub and group of guys stood outside singing Follow follow and TBB joined in. Thats the magic of being a Bear