Less Than Two Weeks Until The Old Firm

Gaz52

I know that there are bigger things going on at the moment but let's be real here, as football fans and supporters of Rangers, this is the biggest game we've had in such a long time. It would mean the world to us if we won it and if we lose it then it's going to hurt quite a bit.

I really don't understand the decisions being made by so called "Rangers men" in the run up to this, people that have been tied to Rangers for nearly a decade just up and leaving without a peep? When they know what it's like to beat Celtic as a player, manager and more importantly as a fan. (Ally)

It says to me something massive has went on behind the scenes and we as fans deserve to know, I bet McCoist would give his left testicle to manage this game and surely he would leave after the game.

Kenny on the other hand, I don't know, it was like he didn't want to be there without McCoist in the first place. Now with Sky sources saying he doesn't intend to be our caretaker manager until the end of the season, it leaves us managerless for the biggest game we've had in 3 years. What are they playing at here?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe nobody wants to take responsibility for the absolute hammering we're going to get in that game

Aye that's a good shout to be honest.

We need a manager that can get us up for the game though, Ian Durrant or whoever takes control isn't going to do that :anguish:

I know that there are bigger things going on at the moment but let's be real here, as football fans and supporters of Rangers, this is the biggest game we've had in such a long time. It would mean the world to us if we won it and if we lose it then it's going to hurt quite a bit.

I really don't understand the decisions being made by so called "Rangers men" in the run up to this, people that have been tied to Rangers for nearly a decade just up and leaving without a peep? When they know what it's like to beat Celtic as a player, manager and more importantly as a fan. (Ally)

It says to me something massive has went on behind the scenes and we as fans deserve to know, I bet McCoist would give his left testicle to manage this game and surely he would leave after the game.

Kenny on the other hand, I don't know, it was like he didn't want to be there without McCoist in the first place. Now with Sky sources saying he doesn't intend to be our caretaker manager until the end of the season, it leaves us managerless for the biggest game we've had in 3 years. What are they playing at here?

To be honest mate, i don't think so all things considered.

Yes it's 'them', yes to win considering everything at present would be one of the best ever, but as i say, all things considered, where we are as a team currently, it won't feel like the same let down if we get beat. I just don't want a 5-1 hammering like when the roles were kinda reversed.

To me it's a side show to the much more important stuff going on at present, which is sad to say, but the reality of where we are and what's going on.

I'll maybe get slaughtered for that, but it's my opinion.

Still, the adrenalin will be flowing on the day like only a Old Firm can do :7325:

Hope everybody is practicing the words "we are up to our knees in big trophies"

Cant wait for this, The atmosphere is going to be real poison bring on the mhanky bastards. Said all along with the right set up and correct management system getting them fired up we are more than capable of beating this mob unfortunately we have neither so it's back to Marvins camp. Have faith in God KEEP BELIEVING

i have zero optimism about this game.

the players gave up a long time ago, we are without any leadership above the team and even the old guard of Lee McCulloch, Kenny Miller and Kris Boyd have probably gave up any hope of jump starting the team into a decent outfit for this game.

We will be lucky if we keep it below 4 goals for the scum.

I'm looking forward to it, miss the feeling and it will be nice to escape reality of games against morton and such for another while. Good chance for our fans to show the players we are still there waiting, and we are going to outlast them.

Morton must be the only team we haven't played in the last 4 years.

As much as we've been terrible this season

We've beat Inverness, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock. All top flight teams. I wouldn't say we're at a standard were we could get beat by double figures and they're certainly not that good a team to beat us by double figures, by the end of January they should more or less have the league wrapped up with Rangers not being there.

If Celtic were in a semi final against Kilmarnock, would you bet them winning by double figures? I don't thinkso, and we beat Kilmarnock with significant ease.

As much as we've been terrible this season

We've beat Inverness, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock. All top flight teams. I wouldn't say we're at a standard were we could get beat by double figures and they're certainly not that good a team to beat us by double figures, by the end of January they should more or less have the league wrapped up with Rangers not being there.

If Celtic were in a semi final against Kilmarnock, would you bet them winning by double figures? I don't thinkso, and we beat Kilmarnock with significant ease.

Celtic will be far more fired up for this than they would be against Kilmarnock, they will relish the chance to give us a record hammering

No one expects us to win. Even Rangers fans are stating they'll score 6+ goals.

We are weighed down by off field circumstances, we are right now a shambles.

We have nothing to lose. That is always a dangerous situation for opponents to face.

Seen a few saying we will be up for it and they won't....

Sorry but this is the only game of their season they will be looking forward to too.

The gulf in the players, gulf in confidence and the zero stability in our circus club mean a victory is almost impossible.

We can only hope, this club are full of bottlers though sadly.