Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Vuckic Clark

Ferguson Bigirimama Law Templeton

Wallace Streete McGregor Mbabu

Bell

Would love to see this team. No doubt Clark and Temps will still be left out though. (Assuming Mbabu is the one who can also play RB)

That would be my 11 too except I'd give Gallagher a shot instead of Clark, has all the qualities Clark does plus he's got more of a physical presence.

I'd love it if we started every single one of them in our next game, dropped Jig and Foster and played Clark up front. Would be the most excited I've been watching a game in three years.

Not that I can vouch for any of them being any good, just that I can guarantee the current lot are pish.

Grant McCann seemed quite excited at the prospect of Ferguson joining earlier on twitter aswell

Good to see Shane Ferguson heading to Rangers, great little player and will brilliant for them.

@RobertMcC13: @grantmccann11 is he the tricky type or fast, or both?” Both.

A few good things in there but why make a video of every pish corner and cut out pass?!

I know! Who would make a 7 minute video of a pretty uninspiring performance! I'll take it all with a pinch of salt as i've seen glimpses from him that he could make an impact, certainly at Championship level!

I know! Who would make a 7 minute video of a pretty uninspiring performance! I'll take it all with a pinch of salt as i've seen glimpses from him that he could make an impact, certainly at Championship level!

Yeah, the video means nothing. Like others have said you could make Temps look like Maradona in a highlight reel. I'll go on what others who've watched him are saying. And they seem pretty positive.