Another Development League Defeat

Elfideldo

Perhaps this shows why the majority of our youth players aren't good enough to play in the senior team.

The question which will never go away:

'Do they not get a chance because they play like that, or, are they playing like that because they don't get a chance?'

They haven't got the chance to take their career to the next level.

Few guys I talk to in the gym have took their lads out the youth set up due to the absolute shambles it is. One of them has actually signed for Aberdeen and the other has went to Thistle, make his u20 debut and score twice.

It's criminal that we spunked millions on screens, wifi and Edminston House all while our scouting and youth set up was non existent.

And folk are clamouring to have Liam Kelly, Ryan Sinnamon and Craig Halkett replace our seniors...

McCoist, McDowall and Durrant were charged with ruining every player they cam in contact with in our first team squad, players we all knew were better than they were showing at our club. Our reserves are no different, having seen them numerous times, i know they are good players, who i believe are being ruined by dreadful coaching and mediocre management.

Right now at Rangers, the standard of our kids coming through is our only shining light.