***** Official Rangers V's Raith Thread *****

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent performance today,,,but it was friggin freezing. Wee murdoch deserved his MOM award.

He had a good game but I thought Shiels played very well in central midfield his distribution was good and he was always pointing out the next pass to Murdoch and Crawford. I think McCall has drummed into them the need to retain possession and it may explain why they were taking the safer option and showing patience in the build up when everyone was shouting for the ball to go forward.

Given the importance of the game - a low attendance. Pity. Seems as though quite a number are now just waiting to see what happens this season. What else would account for a low turnout for an important enough game in a vital season.

Like it or not, right or wrong, Stuart McCall was a very underwhelming managerial appointment as has the new boards first weeks in charge been.

Good enough performance, happy with result and Stuart McCall's influence but attendance tells the story of fans not convinced by what's going on at board level. The boycotting and poor football days beginning to hit home ! Sorry if the truth hurts ! Those responsible know the score !

I know we won 4-0 today but I thought we performed poorly. It all seemed very pedestrian to me. Raith are the worst team I've seen us play all season. This second spot could come down to goal difference. If we had played at a higher tempo we could have had a cricket score.

Given the importance of the game - a low attendance. Pity. Seems as though quite a number are now just waiting to see what happens this season. What else would account for a low turnout for an important enough game in a vital season.

I'm not a ST holder but I've been going to home games. I'll be sick if i don't get a ticket for the playoffs because the glory hunters get there before me :(

I'm not a ST holder but I've been going to home games. I'll be sick if i don't get a ticket for the playoffs because the glory hunters get there before me :(

You deserve a ticket if I can get you one I will, boycotters are getting their own seats back as of now !

think we need to sort out our back four :mad:

Agreed - wouldn't like to say what our best line up is, though.

Sounds like Crawford did ok at RB.

Didn't see the game myself - anybody think he might be the answer (at least until we get out of this division)?

True not sure why teams sit back and let us come at them Hearts Hibs and now Raith have been punished for it

Whilst QoS were in our faces and we didn't have a clue how to handle it

Vukic does look OK at this level, but why do defenders show him inside when he's weak on his right foot.

Yes, Vuckic's goal today was a copy of the one against Hearts. I have the feeling that he would be fine at a higher level than this, but I think we'll struggle to keep him.

Just got home after long drive over the border - thought we did ok

and crawford especially impressed in an unfamilar role .

Our defence take too long to press the ball up the park and noticed that too many

of the forward line instead of making runs into space to get the ball are content to hold up the ball

and pass it back part of the reason we are so predictable.

Highlight of my day was getting my picture taken going into the ground with michael mols .

Dont get to many games - so enjoyed it .

I know we won 4-0 today but I thought we performed poorly. It all seemed very pedestrian to me. Raith are the worst team I've seen us play all season. This second spot could come down to goal difference. If we had played at a higher tempo we could have had a cricket score.

Was just about to ask how we played as just seen the score today.

I wouldn't say it was flattering. We scored the 4 goals, it's not like it was 4 own goals. We were never in any danger really. Pedestrian at times but i wasn't expecting a full blown 90 mins with steam coming out their arses like the Hearts game. We scored 4 good goals today and deserved every one of them IMO.