**the Official Queen Of The South Vs Rangers Match Thread**

Gaz52

Got to be happy with that, too busy to concentrate on game and only saw snatches, result everything, hope the team can take confidence from it and complete the job at the blue sea of Ibrox.

Now I can look forward to going to the home leg with ma boy next week, first time he's been with me since he was a wee boy. lets pack it to the rafters and terrify these cunts :21:

Great result pathetic performance,will always lose goals with that back four,law was absolutely anonymous again,one of the

Weakest players I've seen,and why the f@@k Crawford comes on is a mystery,a headless chicken,well done to Murdoch

And foster did well at the goal,although gave away a needless corner for their goal

Changed days. :anguish:

Even Nicky Walker or Jesper Christiansen would be first-choice in this squad.

Nothing wrong with robinson never made a mistake in any of the gamess by he played in and should never been dropped for bell

Whereas Bell poor first few games mistakes the last 2 and he will still be in goal next week,

What is laughable is how every other game and usually after a mistake he fanes injury, bit of an attention seeker for me

Nothing wrong with robinson never made q mistake in amy of the gamess by he played in should never been dropped for bell

Whereas Bell poor first few games mistakes the last 2 a and he will still be in goal next week

What is laughable is how every other game and usually after a mistake he fanes injury, bit of an attention seeker for me

Robinson made plenty of mistakes. Just one was his positioning for the first goal against QOTS last time.

They're all pish.

Robinson made plenty of mistakes. Just one was his positioning for the first goal against QOTS last time.

They're all pish.

Can't agree with that but hardly a mistake if it was the case

Bells conceded plenty of goals from errors

Every goal is saveable if you are in the right place unfortunately in the real world its a little impossible

His handling and crosses were better and kicking far superior to bell

Great result pathetic performance,will always lose goals with that back four,law was absolutely anonymous again,one of the

Weakest players I've seen,and why the f@@k Crawford comes on is a mystery,a headless chicken,well done to Murdoch

And foster did well at the goal,although gave away a needless corner for their goal

On the build up to the play for their goal the headless chicken lost the ball when we were in an attacking position.

I don't think he's got what it takes to be a fist team player.