**the Official Queen Of The South Vs Rangers Match Thread**

Gaz52

Why is it when we lose a goal,mcgregor and zaliukas disappear?hearts last week,again today they never seem to be in the right

Position ,or are just weak they never command the area,and you are always a bag of nerves when a team attacks,that's why we

Never keep a clean sheet

Does that mean Streete is fit now seen he was on the bench, would love to see a back three of McGregor, Zaliukas and Streete, hopefully Ferguson hurrys up up with his recovery. No doubt McCall will change back to a 4-4-2 for the return leg at Ibrox with Jig back in the centre of defence

The mental boost of this win will serve us well. Beating them rather than just avoiding defeat is going to be really vital in the long haul. If we finish it off at ibrox with another win then I'm sure we'll take hibs as well.

Need to work on getting more pace in our attacks as it really showed tonight.

What da fk was Cammy Bell doing at their goal?

Shocking goalkeeping.

Good result and gives us a good chance of winning the tie now.

the whole defence was a shambles for that game; wtf was going on with that goal: half of them were on the deck when the ball came it :)

saying that though: both of Rangers goals were pure class and I was really happy for shiels and smith to both get on the scoresheet with some cracking goals

What da fk was Cammy Bell doing at their goal?

Shocking goalkeeping.

Good result and gives us a good chance of winning the tie now.

Don't dare critise him mate...he clearly slipped due to the pitch :lol:

He actually went low for a ball later on in the game also where there was no need to.

However we got the win and at the end of the day I suppose that's all that matters. I'll take another five 2-1's in our favour.

Does that mean Streete is fit now seen he was on the bench, would love to see a back three of McGregor, Zaliukas and Streete, hopefully Ferguson hurrys up up with his recovery. No doubt McCall will change back to a 4-4-2 for the return leg at Ibrox with Jig back in the centre of defence

Doubt it mate I think the penny has dropped for McCall on mcculloch

Stevie smith,richie foster and dean sheils.

It wouldn't have bothered me if any of These guys had never worn a rangers strip again, but they sure stepped up to the plate when asked credit where it's due well done guys.

Was dissapointed to see Smith go off injured yesterday, best player on the park along with Murdoch.

You having a giraffe? Smith is pretty poor at left back and hopeless in midfield. He has a decent free kick which he showed yesterday. Other than that he was anonymous, or playing the ball back rather than attempting to go forward.

Another one to be shown he door.