Shota Arveladze

wully

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a wee gypo guy selling the big issue in Milngavie today that reminded me of shota. He was playing a fiddle with a wee horn attached doing that same wee dance..... Couldn't stop thinking about shota with his wee trainers on...........classic (to me, anyway)...lol

Saw a wee gypo guy selling the big issue in Milngavie today that reminded me of shota. He was playing a fiddle with a wee horn attached doing that same wee dance..... Couldn't stop thinking about shota with his wee trainers on...........classic (to me, anyway)...lol

There's a cunt that does that on sauchiehall st and he says hello to everyone as they walk by . He's pure shite in all.

Wonder where the other 6m went ! Wee advocaat did like his Rolex watches right enough !

6m for a Rolex, don't think the general would pay that much for a watch....... on second thoughts if he paid 12m for Flo.

6m for a Rolex, don't think the general would pay that much for a watch....... on second thoughts if he paid 12m for Flo.

The wee mans got a drawer full of Rolex, got to admit the wee general and his gang fair ripped the arse oot it !

The wee mans got a drawer full of Rolex, got to admit the wee general and his gang fair ripped the arse oot it !

Aye, paid a heavy price for the quality style of football we got to see, least we've got auchenhowie from it.

the sudden upsurge of negativity continues in the press, in an all out effort to do anything they can to affect our promotion hopes.

Absolutely. I don't know how the players will be able to go on after hearing a guy they never played alongside cost most more money that it was first thought. They'll be absolutely beside themselves. We should postpone the game tomorrow and give the players time to emotionally recover from this emotional missile the press have aimed at us.

Love the video of his mad airplane wings style dancing after we won the league, the fans should do the same thing when we score :lol: Shota was one of the most Scottish foreigners thats played for us

I though Shoto was massively underrated by most when he was at Rangers. If that's true, (a big if), then he actually cost us more than Tore Andre Flo, as Sunderland reportedly gave us £6,000,000 when we sold him on.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumped as I'm seeing rumours that Arveladze is a candidate for our next manager. Has been working in Turkey for the last 3 years and has previously been assistant manager to Louis Van Gaal, Ronald Koeman and Dick Advocaat. He's just left his job in Turkey and remember Dick Advocaat was at Ibrox a few weeks ago so there may be some sounding out of guys like Dick and Walter as to possible managers for next year

Bumped as I'm seeing rumours that Arveladze is a candidate for our next manager. Has been working in Turkey for the last 3 years and has previously been assistant manager to Louis Van Gaal, Ronald Koeman and Dick Advocaat. He's just left his job in Turkey and remember Dick Advocaat was at Ibrox a few weeks ago so there may be some sounding out of guys like Dick and Walter as to possible managers for next year

To add to the rumours he's in Glasgow just now and has been tweeting and retweeting a lot in reference to us.

Also, I noticed a few weeks/months back he seemed to be spending some time with Simeone/Atletico and others. Maybe picking up some tips in preparation for his next job......

Absolutely. I don't know how the players will be able to go on after hearing a guy they never played alongside cost most more money that it was first thought. They'll be absolutely beside themselves. We should postpone the game tomorrow and give the players time to emotionally recover from this emotional missile the press have aimed at us.

For some reason this post makes me think of the sarcastic priest in Father Ted.