***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

Couldn't resist a peek at their forum and one of them is absolutely fuming the whistle went at 94:49. Glorious :lol:

Just had a look at the hivs forum, and one cunt was saying he hopes we get promoted because he never wants us as easter road again - don't think he realises that means they'll never get promoted :lol:

Anybody watched Motherwell this season? Better/worse than hibs/qots?

Watched their last 3 games that were shown on BT as I have been convinced for a while that we'd be meeting them.

IMO they are better than Hibs tho I'm still confident of beating them.

Ibrox, and how they handle/don't handle the noise, will be crucial.

We must watch out for young Lee Erwin. He's their main goal threat at the mo.

The difference McCall has made, in my opinion ayway, is the players attitude. He has not had time to coach them properly or getting them to play to his system but, by God, he has them playing AS A TEAM.

And those who didn't step up to their full potential ?

Most don't even make the bench,

He has been ruthless, which was just what we needed

Watched their last 3 games that were shown on BT as I have been convinced for a while that we'd be meeting them.

IMO they are better than Hibs tho I'm still confident of beating them.

Ibrox, and how they handle/don't handle the noise, will be crucial.

We must watch out for young Lee Erwin. He's their main goal threat at the mo.

i don't think Motherwell play better than hivs.i think we just beat the best football side out the two.

i don't think Motherwell play better than hivs.i think we just beat the best football side out the two.

Best "football" side maybe, but M/well have many more players who can hurt us than hibs have.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still very confident of victory but we will need to defend even better than we did today and close down the gaps on the wing or Ainsworth will have a field day.

Anyone got any quotes from the after-match interview with Stubbs? I'm dying to hear the cunt bleat like a little bitch after his big talk but I'm offshore with little access to the internet or radio.

Anyone got any quotes from the after-match interview with Stubbs? I'm dying to hear the cunt bleat like a little bitch after his big talk but I'm offshore with little access to the internet or radio.

It was hilarious to see him hurting so much but to his due he said Rangers deserved a lot of respect for what they've achieved under McCall.

It was hilarious to see him hurting so much but to his due he said Rangers deserved a lot of respect for what they've achieved under McCall.

Fair play to him then. I suppose he was in a situation where he had to seem confident in the hope that his players would follow suit.

Still...get it fucking up the lot of them.

Best "football" side maybe, but M/well have many more players who can hurt us than hibs have.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still very confident of victory but we will need to defend even better than we did today and close down the gaps on the wing or Ainsworth will have a field day.

they haven't hurt many teams in the sphell this year then or they would not be in this position.i beleive we beat a better footballing side than Motherwell today,as you say ainsworth is a good player with good vision but Rangers are more organised now,I see Motherwell struggling at Ibrox with a full house.

they haven't hurt many teams in the sphell this year then or they would not be in this position.i beleive we beat a better footballing side than Motherwell today,as you say ainsworth is a good player with good vision but Rangers are more organised now,I see Motherwell struggling at Ibrox with a full house.

They lost a lot of ground when Barraclough came in at first. He took a while to get them responding to him. I don't think they are the second worst team in that league but the table doesn't lie,I suppose.

I have no doubt we can put the tie to bed at Ibrox cos I've already said that it's questionable whether they have the bottle to handle our home support in full voice.

Any team who get mauled by Hamilton the way they did recently have got question marks about their bottle.

If we go out with the correct attitude I'm expecting a 3-0/3-1 victory at Ibrox and it should be plain sailing from there.

They lost a lot of ground when Barraclough came in at first. He took a while to get them responding to him. I don't think they are the second worst team in that league but the table doesn't lie,I suppose.

I have no doubt we can put the tie to bed at Ibrox cos I've already said that it's questionable whether they have the bottle to handle our home support in full voice.

Any team who get mauled by Hamilton the way they did recently have got question marks about their bottle.

If we go out with the correct attitude I'm expecting a 3-0/3-1 victory at Ibrox and it should be plain sailing from there.

motherwell won't have experienced an atmosphere in the sphell in the last couple of years,like they are going to at Ibrox on Thursday night,as you point out it won't be easy,but we can't fail now we just can't.just hope we never go into play offs again they are fucking torture.come on the Gers watp.