***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

We are through but that was a terrible performance for me. Sat back and let them come at us for the whole game. Substitutions at the end were poor again.

Thank goodness i am not alone. I thought we rode our luck and played very poorly. Cements opinion that we need a complete clear out top to bottom. These players just will not do next year. And neither will McCall btw.

Couldn't watch the game today :(

Did we play well? I see Zaliukas had a great game. Were we just defending for the whole match or were we creating chances as well?

First 20 minutes were close to heart attack material. Couldn't even touch the ball. After that the first half was fairly even, Miller had a chance and Vuckic had a great shot saved.

The second half was rotten, you could see the players tiring and the substitutions were as the norm in these play offs, iffy. We never really looked like scoring.

First 20 minutes were close to heart attack material. Couldn't even touch the ball. After that the first half was fairly even, Miller had a chance and Vuckic had a great shot saved.

The second half was rotten, you could see the players tiring and the substitutions were as the norm in these play offs, iffy. We never really looked like scoring.

Was definitely far harder work than it should have been with a 2-0 first leg lead, couldn't enjoy it at all

Was definitely far harder work than it should have been with a 2-0 first leg lead, couldn't enjoy it at all

Likewise. Were you at the game, mate?

I hate watching games on the TV but that was worse than usual. That was one of the worst times watching Rangers actually, nerves wise.

The commentators had me thinking they were bringing on Diego Costa when Al Alagui was brought on. :lol:

Stuart set the team up to defend our lead and it worked. I'm estatic that we kept junkie Hibs in the Championship for another season. Happy days!!!!

I am confident we will beat Well over two legs. They have only won 1 of their last 5 games. Looking forwards to putting another club that wanted us dead in their place and taking our rightful place in the top division again.

No surrender!!

Ah man, I thought it may have been a great defensive performance where Hibs snuck a goal in. Doesn't sound that good but delighted we're through anyway!

Well the defence did play well, don't get me wrong. But the overall performance wasn't great.

'Gritty' is the best way I've seen it described.

Who gives a fuck now though, onto the last two games. Fuck Hibs! :clap:

That was torture. Thank fuck for Zaliukas otherwise we might not have made it through.I understand why McCall set us up the way he did but I thought if we were more positive we could have killed the game off early.

I am delighted to consign those cunts to another season in the Championship though :D

Let's hope we can kill the next tie at Ibrox.

Likewise. Were you at the game, mate?

I hate watching games on the TV but that was worse than usual. That was one of the worst times watching Rangers actually, nerves wise.

The commentators had me thinking they were bringing on Diego Costa when Al Alagui was brought on. :lol:

I was mate got a surprise offer of a ticket on Thursday, wasn't going to turn it down. I just jumped in the motor to go though so I was completely sober, hate it when we play like that. :lol:

Still delighted to get through, and I think we'll probably beat Motherwell now.

Watched in the pub down Leith Walk as I'd planned to do, but there was a terrible lack of atmosphere walking down there. When I got to the pub I said to some hives fucker that the whole section they'd not allowed Rangers fans to buy tickets for was empty. He said is was because we cut there allocation, yet that's the most stinking hivs fans I've seen at Ibrox in some years.

I found myself being quitter than I'd imagined, not because of wild young hivs fans, but he venom coming from the older bastards in the pub.

If they wanted to shout so much, maybe they could have bought a ticket for the game! There was plenty of spaces from what I could see.

I think SM done a great job. He got the lead and he knew that hivs were shite at scoring, hence the defensive attitude. He done a really good job which saw us through. I'm sure he'll have similar tactics to beat the 'Well.

Well done the SM and well done the team, despite the fucking atrocious reefing.

That was torture. Thank fuck for Zaliukas otherwise we might not have made it through.I understand why McCall set us up the way he did but I thought if we were more positive we could have killed the game off early.

I am delighted to consign those cunts to another season in the Championship though :D

Let's hope we can kill the next tie at Ibrox.

We should have started the same team that played against them at Home.

Thought Foster had another decent game today, did he swap bodies with someone else when he came back from injury as thats a different player lol

I think we need to go down the right more with Foster than what we do with Wallace. We look more dangerous and he puts in better crosses than Wallace.

Fuck me that was hard viewing!! Furious too....had to record the game but the tivo box fucked up and only recorded up to the minutes silence! doh. Had to wait until the replay at 9:45!

Made hard work of that, and I hate to see a game littered with time wasting.....but who cares....we got through! Hopefully our players have enough in the tank to see off 'Well.