Mccall Got It Spot On...

JRodgA2k8

Tactics worked perfectly today save a terrific goal from Cummings at the end, he had the measure of Hibs and has got us to the final!

2 more to go and let's hope he gets it right yet again! :uk:

I wasn't thinking that after the first 15 minutes but once they settled down they were pretty solid for the remainder of the match. Can't wait for Thursday. Ibrox will be rocking.

Yeah fair play to McCall.

You could put that down to us playing well defensively (we did) , hibs poor finishing (really bad) or just luck (hibs hitting post).

Ill be honest I did not enjoy watching that, to me that was not how a rangers team should be playing but as with everything football the final result is the main thing and am delighted we got through.

If we play anything as defensive as that against Motherwell then I wont be confident.

Yeah fair play to McCall.

You could put that down to us playing well defensively (we did) , hibs poor finishing (really bad) or just luck (hibs hitting post).

Ill be honest I did not enjoy watching that, to me that was not how a rangers team should be playing but as with everything football the final result is the main thing and am delighted we got through.

If we play anything as defensive as that against Motherwell then I wont be confident.

My sentiments exactly that was torture to watch.

Have to congratulate McCall, but I disagree that he got it spot on. I think we road our luck. I don´t think defending is our strong point, I dont think many would think it was, so we allowed Hibs to continously test our defending throughout the game. We should have pushed up more, tried to retain possession more, and made Hivs think again about leaving so little left at the back to defend against us.

The guy knows his stuff, once again we completely controlled the game.

Well done Stuart and the boys.

No way did we control that game .if we had sat any further back in the second half we would have been in the fuckin hibs end.we rode our luck over the two ties and when you watch this "fear football" we have had since the time of watty,you realise why the club needs to change its footballing ethos.we weren't playing barca ,we were playing hibs with a two goal start and our "tactics" could well have came back and bit us on the arse.

If we had scored it would have killed the tie - but instead we defended for out lives - hopefully this doesn't end the same way as the uefa run!

Will take the results all day but I don't think we can say McCall got it spot on tactically!

The team did what was asked of them and you can't fault the players - job done.

Pissh yes McCall is great for this team since took over but you got to thank the goalie eh? eKing Jela

The guy knows his stuff, once again we completely controlled the game.

Well done Stuart and the boys.

Pissh yes McCall is great for this team since took over but you got to thank the goalie eh? eKing Jela me friend!!

Wasn't exactly happy with McCulloch coming back into the team but fuck it we're through.

He played well today, the defense deserved a clean sheet, only a moment of individual skill in the 94min came between us taking everything they could throw at us and coping with it, never thought that side had that in them.