Cheapest Season Ticket - Which Stand?

kanjo

I hope to fuck zebra will pass me or I won't be able to get one this season :(

Zebra knocked me back last year which is why I didn't get a ST! My problem is I had no debt, it's all in my hubby's name, so apparently I'm a high risk for £350!

Anyway this year we're saving for a bathroom so we're just going to use some of our savings for ST's in BR for us two and our grandson :)

Zebra knocked me back last year which is why I didn't get a ST! My problem is I had no debt, it's all in my hubby's name, so apparently I'm a high risk for £350!

Anyway this year we're saving for a bathroom so we're just going to use some of our savings for ST's in BR for us two and our grandson :)

Good to hear Jinty, hope he enjoys it

Club Deck renewal is £425 and that's a bit steep, all things considered to be honest. Does anyone know what stand the cheapest ST is? also can anyone tell me what the price range is for the the sandy jardine stand?

Appreciate the help if you can folks!

So the 5% increase is pricing you out of your seat?

Club Deck renewal is £425 and that's a bit steep, all things considered to be honest. Does anyone know what stand the cheapest ST is? also can anyone tell me what the price range is for the the sandy jardine stand?

Appreciate the help if you can folks!

£263 - CD7

When does the open sale of ST's start ? I gave mine up last year as I live in England and only got up to a few games the year before but can afford a ST so think it's best for the club to buy one. Should also make me travel up to more games. Also my daughter now has a flat in Glasgow so free accommodation.

When does the open sale of ST's start ? I gave mine up last year as I live in England and only got up to a few games the year before but can afford a ST so think it's best for the club to buy one. Should also make me travel up to more games. Also my daughter now has a flat in Glasgow so free accommodation.

Okay, I'll take you up on the free accommodation - just PM me her details. (tu)

And on your other point, the renewal period ends 30th June, so it will probably be about a week after that.