Andy Halliday Joins Rangers - Offical

My client would love to come here but Mr Warburton has other targets he is focusing on right now, which is his right.

We can't rule it out in the future, especially if it makes me more money.

I do not know much about your cilent . Can you tell us what type of player he is . What his strength and weakness are ? Why should Rangers sign him ?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people falling over themselves for us to sign this guy?

Had a lot of promise 5-6 years ago but hasn't really amounted to much.

Is it because he's a Rangers fan?

He'd be a very good addition, he could get a game in the SPL easily and remember there will be no fee involved and I don't imagine he's going to burn us for wages. No idea why people are turning their noses up here.

I do not know much about your cilent . Can you tell us what type of player he is . What his strength and weakness are ? Why should Rangers sign him ?

Sorry mate he's unavailable for comment as locked in discussions with the Ibrox hierarchy.

However, I'm pleased to tell you that you've won the Nigerian lottery!

Please PM me with all relevant bank details so I can make the deposit.

I don't think we'd need Halliday to convince Allan to join, I reckon he would join either way if he was given the chance to.

Must be some feeling for Halliday, growing up going to Ibrox every other weekend, turning professional and going to games when he can. Then given a chance to sign for The Rangers.

Good luck to the boy.

Take it only one of the two will be signed?

I doubt it, I think when warburton knows a player well e.g. Kiernan, he can just sign them, I think with these guys he just wants to "do his homework" and get a better feel for them.

Under mccoist we'd have given these guys 3 year deals, so I think there is a chance we'd sign both if they are good enough and fit in with warburtons vision.

I don't think we'd need Halliday to convince Allan to join, I reckon he would join either way if he was given the chance to.

Must be some feeling for Halliday, growing up going to Ibrox every other weekend, turning professional and going to games when he can. Then given a chance to sign for The Rangers.

Good luck to the boy.

I don't think we do either but I think it could be a clincher of him maybe firing in a transfer request at hibs.