Wes Foderingham- Welcome to Rangers!

craigrfcc

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to split hairs about the whole yeah but we had to pay signing on fees and what not but to get three players with leadership skills and their best years ahead of them in Foderingham, Wilson & Kiernan for £300,000 is absolutely great business.

Hopefully we offload Bell now but as a high earner I think we might need to give him a decent payoff to leave because he'll probably join a club who are likely to pay him what he's truly worth rather than the bloated wage we gave him.

I'm not going to split hairs about the whole yeah but we had to pay signing on fees and what not but to get three players with leadership skills and their best years ahead of them in Foderingham, Wilson & Kiernan for £300,000 is absolutely great business.

Hopefully we offload Bell now but as a high earner I think we might need to give him a decent payoff to leave because he'll probably join a club who are likely to pay him what he's truly worth rather than the bloated wage we gave him.

(tu)

We are being very shrewd in our dealings thus far, when is the last time you could say that about us?