Wes Foderingham- Welcome to Rangers!

craigrfcc

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this guy is better than bell, and capable of the step up to a club of our size.

All the best, and welcome to the greatest club in the world.

You have a chance to become a hero. You better grab it with both hands. The job satisfaction will be better than anything you have experienced before if you're up to the job.

We're used to top quality keepers at Ibrox. Please be the next in line.

(tu)

We are being very shrewd in our dealings thus far, when is the last time you could say that about us?

Even though he did it too it's not just something you can only throw at McCoist as a criticism because being a bit reckless - be it bad signings that trigger alarm bells because they are injury prone or over the hill (no Eustace jokes here please) overpaying for players who aren't worth it or panic buying has been a problem at the club for a long time now.

I'd say for the majority of my lifetime we've had a pretty relexed approach to money and transfers and I'm glad it looks like we've finally learned our lesson and are trying to take our time and be a bit more prudent.

Interesting that there's not a photo of him holding the kit up in the article on the website.

I wonder if they haven't realised an official photo of him in the kit yet because they are waiting on another player or two to complete their moves and they want to release the photos of them together. :sherlock:

Interesting that there's not a photo of him holding the kit up in the article on the website.

I wonder if they haven't realised an official photo of him in the kit yet because they are waiting on another player or two to complete their moves and they want to release the photos of them together. :sherlock:

Wouldn't surprise me.

While some have been panicking, we have clearly been diligently working towards a number of signings.

It's slowly coming together well. I expect a CF coming in soon, perhaps with Eustace as well.

Pics of him on the clubs twitter. Interview and presser to follow.

This one really plays into how warburton wants to shape up his team

Apparently wes is exceptional with the ball at his feet for a GK so we will def be building the play from the back with him. Our 2 centre backs are comfy on it, as will warbrara be also I'm sure.

Wallace as we know doesn't lump it up the pitch like mcgregor does.

Really looking good for us watching some decent football finally