Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

Will the ticket office be open near kick off to pick up tickets? Don't fancy paying at the game as the copland rear is pish.

Aye. Open from 9AM till kick off mate. Always is on matchday. There's usually separate buying and collection bits, as well as PATG.

I am going, but not got my ticket yet.

Just checked, and my ST seat is still available, so I will get that in the morning.

I expect a good few thousand will be doing like myself, and show up on the night. Especially with the extra couple of signings today. :D

You could probs get your ST online, couldn't you?

You could probs get your ST online, couldn't you?

Online stuff hasn't worked for me for ages mate.

I am CCCS for everything except friendlies anyway, so this is going to be a one off. Will be in at Ibrox early enough to avoid the (hopeful) rush anyway.

I bought tickets on Sunday

I had no email saying they'd be posted or picked up

They didn't come today

Anyone know if they'll be posted?

I paid £3 website fee, whatever that is

Please note, for purchases made over the phone where you have not requested to collect your purchase in person, Readycards and paper tickets will be posted to the registered address noted above for orders received up to three working days prior to the game. Tickets ordered after this time must be uplifted from the ticket uplift unit, adjacent to Rangers Ticket Centre, at least two hours prior to kick-off. Please bring your credit/debit card and booking reference or a printout of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.