Hibs.net

G.E.C.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK, then.

We're safe till we get to the Champions' League, where the Scottish bar hasn't been set so high, if at all, by that frightfully poor scum team. It's heartening to know that a team of racists, bigots, thugs and perverts are incapable of achieving anything of note or real merit. It's also heartening to know that a support full of racists, bigots, thugs and perverts don't have much to cheer about, especially given their unfair advantages, wee favours and downright cheating.

I think most of the top three or four SPL sides are much better than Hibs. They'll be the real test. I won't be too disheartened if we were to lose to one of them this season in the cups, but if it were to keep happening next season, after I imagine we'd spent decent money improving the team, then questions would have to be asked about Warburton's approach.

I'm completely at a loss as to why people need to be abusive for making such a reasonable post. I'm guessing you banned that guy earlier for calling me a timposter?

I think most of the top three or four SPL sides are much better than Hibs. They'll be the real test. I won't be too disheartened if we were to lose to one of them this season in the cups, but if it were to keep happening next season, after I imagine we'd spent decent money improving the team, then questions would have to be asked about Warburton's approach.

I'm completely at a loss as to why people need to be abusive for making such a reasonable post. I'm guessing you banned that guy earlier for calling me a timposter?

You can imagine spending as much money as you want, where it comes from is someone elses problem. I think I will in the gaffa that has made this team with little over £660K, not a bad shout to trust the magic hat on this one.

Have faith Padawan and follow the master.

Decent money?

What is the issue with Warburton's approach exactly?

Aye I could tell you'd be gutted if we got beat in the cups. You're either just a general negative person or a moaning wee bitch!

Decent money?

What is the issue with Warburton's approach exactly?

Aye I could tell you'd be gutted if we got beat in the cups. You're either just a general negative person or a moaning wee bitch!

Read the whole conversation before just jumping in and randomly shouting abuse.

Someone on the Hibs forum reckons they were unlucky against us. They were. A decent side would have taken a few goals off us easy; we were far too exposed at the back. Warburton's approach seems to incur a huge risk of counter attack.

What part am I wrong about? Or do you have similarly diminished intellectual capacity for debate like our friend Ms Soprano on the previous page, and will therefore just resort to abuse again?

Read the whole conversation before just jumping in and randomly shouting abuse.

Someone on the Hibs forum reckons they were unlucky against us. They were. A decent side would have taken a few goals off us easy; we were far too exposed at the back. Warburton's approach seems to incur a huge risk of counter attack.

What part am I wrong about? Or do you have similarly diminished intellectual capacity for debate like our friend Ms Soprano on the previous page, and will therefore just resort to abuse again?

I think the key fact that HIvs forget is they are a well established in the Championship, we moved out 16 players and brought in 11 and these guys have only been together for how long?? and managed to doo them on their home patch 6-2 and beat them 1 nil on our own ground. They where not unlucky just not as good as us they played at the top of there game and we had a poor game but still managed to to take all 3 points.

They're an irrelevance. The only time there should be 22pages on hibs is a match thread.

It's not all about Hibs though is it? This thread has pretty much been made up of Tim accusations, petty arguments and laughing at their stupidity. It's been pretty lighthearted from what I've read but if you don't want to discuss them, why enter such a thread?

It's not all about Hibs though is it? This thread has pretty much been made up of Tim accusations, petty arguments and laughing at their stupidity. It's been pretty lighthearted from what I've read but if you don't want to discuss them, why enter such a thread?

When threads keep going it usually leads you to think something must be going on.

Obviously not

I enjoyed this part myself

Now, I'm not saying they are going to be easy to catch or suddenly lose all this early season form but, do any of their players really standout over ours..?! No. Do any of their players fill us with fear.?

They obviously never saw the game today with Oduwa & Zelalem looking just as good as Lewis Stevenson and James Keatings hahahaha

Tbf, the blue Cafu isn't a patch on David Gray

So I'm a pape because I can see that our defence was howling against Hibs? Good one. I almost got carried away after the Raith match and actually thought we'd comfortably beat any side in Scotland. Then when I sobered up the next day, I remembered Hibs could have had 3 in the 1-0 match and missed lots more chances in the first match. If Hibs can cause us serious problems then we'll lose lots of goals to someone decent. It's fine swatting away the dross atm, but Warburton will need to be more sensible against better teams.

I hope I'm proved wrong, but I think it's going to happen. It's whether it continually happens after it does will tell us a lot more about Warburton than we're currently learning.

I think you are wrong. We were still bonding in that game and (I said this in another thread) we learned from mistakes made in that game and in the St Mirren game. Warburton watches mistakes made, learns from them and then improves the team as a result.

We also have better players in our team now so it'll take a much better team to beat us and quite frankly I don't think in Scotland there are that many who will.