Your The Gers Manager. Let's Test Your Sporting Integrity.

tannerall

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/08/doncaster-allow-bury-to-walk-in-equaliser-league-one

Doncaster manager Paul Dickov allowed Bury to walk the ball in to the net in last minute to make it 1-1.

His team had previously returned the ball to Bury after Bury goalkeeper had kicked the ball out for a throw-in due to an injury, but the ball flew in to the net unintentionally leaving Bury 1-0 down.

So if you were Rangers manager and we were 1-0 up in injury time due to a similar unintentional goal, what would you do ?

A) Against cellic, dundee united or aberdeen ?

B) Against any Scottish team ?

C) Against all other teams ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would I fuck against they teams. If I was 1 on 1 after they'd put the ball out for one of their players injury then I would put the ball in the net if we were needing a goal. I wouldn't however if they'd put the ball out for one of my team mates injury.

As manager I've actually done what Dickov did, although not exactly in the same fashion but if I was the manager of Rangers (especially against the 3 scum cousins) I doubt if I would do it. I would hate to be the only manager in the long history of Rangers to be hung by the neck from the crossbar at the Copland end.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/08/doncaster-allow-bury-to-walk-in-equaliser-league-one

Doncaster manager Paul Dickov allowed Bury to walk the ball in to the net in last minute to make it 1-1.

His team had previously returned the ball to Bury after Bury goalkeeper had kicked the ball out for a throw-in due to an injury, but the ball flew in to the net unintentionally leaving Bury 1-0 down.

So if you were Rangers manager and we were 1-0 up in injury time due to a similar unintentional goal, what would you do ?

Freak accidents happen in football and you accept the consequences of them, tough shit I say and get on with the game. If the ball was on the other foot would it have been done?

What next, stop play if a player slips? EDIT: Anyway up to the ref to stop the game with a drop ball if it is serious.

Fuck them, take the 3 points.

Again, fuck them, take the 3 points.

Let them walk it in unless it's St Pauli, Man Utd or an important game.

Agreed mate.