**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace; Holt, Halliday, Law; McKay, Waghorn, Miller

SUBS: Kelly, Ball, Oduwa, Shiels, Walsh, Clark, Hardie

Line up i would of went for bring oduwa on for miller after an hour or so if we are crusing by a few goals could even chuck hardie on give him a run out

Hiv's will sit in and hit on the break so we'll need be at our creative best to slice em open and the fans need to retain the excellent patience and backing we have seen so far.

The whole morning ha been excellent and a throwback to other days e.g sun shining, cars and buses full of bears, tunes playing with a genuine sense of belief, expectation and even a wee touch of our old arrogance is back.

I now truly believe the Bear has been woken from it's slumber and it is hungry. Let us feed!!

Come on Rangers!! 3-1.

Eh?

What I mean is that too many times last year fans were very optimistic of wins last season only for us to lose, different era I know, I have got much more confidence in this group of players and manager than last year, I just don't think it will be the romping some suggest, hope I am completely wrong though!

What I mean is that too many times last year fans were very optimistic of wins last season only for us to lose, different era I know, I have got much more confidence in this group of players and manager than last year, I just don't think it will be the romping some suggest, hope I am completely wrong though!

We are a different animal this year

Come on Rangers!!!!!!! Get into these scummy bastards. Great start to the season and couldn't have been much better to be honest. Let's take ALL our chances today and cut out the few defensive lapses we've had. I hope the players are ready for the sell out Ibrox roar. Wish I was there. Best of luck boys.