**** The Official Sexy Football Fc V Ayr Thread ****

Clemdog

Happy with the win but Clark should never be getting a game. How many times does he bottle it and hit a fresh air shot 4 yards from goal ? One of the worst players I have seen play for us.

Fucking had us on at -2. Looks like it's a -1 for the Hivs game.

TBF the worst two misses imo were from Walsh who seems to think he has all the time in the world to set up a shot.

Still seems to be fashionable to slag off Clark

Happy with the win but Clark should never be getting a game. How many times does he bottle it and hit a fresh air shot 4 yards from goal ? One of the worst players I have seen play for us.

Clark won't get too many games in a month I think .

what is it with you clark haters, if hes no playing its "get him tae fuck", if he scores "ah he's shite get him tae fuck"

guess he's the next rangers fans target.

You must mean thirty-one pounds and fifty pence, surely?

That why bookies win in the end mate .You should have kept in for Sunday .It was always going to be tighter tonight with us changing team .I was going to back more but I still lost 55

Crazy bastard, I'm sitting here feeling like shite losing 128

I bet. Maybe double or quits against hibs :lol:

Nae wonder ya crazy bastard

I meant £150 lads sorry the caps lock obviously never worked. Still feel shite tho.

Definitely a -1 or -2 for Hibs probably -1.

Warburton was bang on to change that around tonight, we banged on at Ally for not changing things, he may even have been giving Clark a window to win a move elsewhere too.

Ball started pretty shit then came into it, some tackle in the second half.

Walsh is tricky as fuck, impressed by him.

Oduwa? He's fantastic, a lot to learn but it was a wet wednesday at Ayr and he was up for it, best to come from him.

Shiels worked hard, up and down the park, great engine.

Clark is never a first pick for us now, simply used him to give Waghorn a rest, delighted to see him get a goal though.

what is it with you clark haters, if hes no playing its "get him tae fuck", if he scores "ah he's shite get him tae fuck"

I don't hate Clark at all. Just don't want to see such an all-round poor footballer getting a game for us and taking money out of the club. Will be very happy o see him go elsewhere.

I meant £150 lads sorry the caps lock obviously never worked. Still feel shite tho.

Definitely a -1 or -2 for Hibs probably -1.

I know it's none of my business mate but just be careful how you're gambling. Keep it real buddy. Just bet what you won't miss

£150 is a few bob in most people's language.

Never watched the game....

Fair enough he scored but I'm guessing he was jumping missing the ball and hitting fresh air shots all over the joint.

Least other players actually make contact with the ball.

TBF the worst two misses imo were from Walsh who seems to think he has all the time in the world to set up a shot.

Still seems to be fashionable to slag off Clark

Probably because Walsh is a winger and Clark is a poacher who has no other contribution apart from finishing, which he doesn't do very well

I don't hate Clark at all. Just don't want to see such an all-round poor footballer getting a game for us and taking money out of the club. Will be very happy o see him go elsewhere.

Whether you like a particular player or not, I don't think any of our players are going anywhere soon. MW said he wanted a lean squad, not a bare squad.

That being the case, we might as well get behind all our players.

Clark is very frustrating, the finish for the goal was pretty nice, then some of his other attempts were piss poor!

I'm still of the opinion that we could do with a reliable goal scorer in there, we dominated possession tonight but look how many chances we didn't take, there will be nights where it's even tighter!

However I'm really enjoying the way the team is set up and with 4 games in quick succession it's important to find that the full squad are still capable of playing and winning when called upon, it must give them confidence too that they know they will get a chance to start.

Oduwa looks a very intelligent footballer even when getting booted up and down the pitch, can't wait to see what he produces this season. Mackay and Walsh both getting better too...

Its some magic hat he's got!!