Raith Ask Sfa To Investigate Hardie U-19 Release

OlegKuznetsov

Rangers: Can we possibly get hardie back in time for the game? We'll pay for his flight.

SFA: ok

SFA: raith, would,you like wighton back early if you pay for his flight?

Raith: no but we are very worried at the possible breach of the regulations by Rangers.

Get a grip, totally embarrassing, at least their fans see it......unfortunately for them it just gives us more ammunition for the game. It would seem that the club everyone loves to hate will feed off of any negativity and turn it into a thumping for our next opposition.

The clubs of this nation are getting very worried about us now.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if already stated, vaven't read all the posts, but SFA have already commented that both clubs were afforded the opportunity to bring their players home, Rangers chose to do so and Raith not.

A non issue, unless the SFA are complete numpties, Oh wait !!!!

A f*ckin tuppeny bit outfit who couldn't rustle up a plane fare among them for their player and try to have a go at THE RANGERS. Just hope the young people from sites like this, who seem sharp and bright enough get involved in politics in this country and show the shettleston harriers we are taking no more of their shoite.Get involved.

A classic attempt to besmirch the good name of Rangers FC, to say that it's turned out a complete turn around would be understating it slightly.

Personally, I think they should be made to pay some sort of fine akin to 'wasting police time' sort of thing.

What a bunch of aresholes!

It appears that they think they can still kick us whilst we are down - so either they have failed to see the new dawn or are hoping to unsettle the team. They are following "sporting integrity" all the way to their soon to be insignificance to us, very soon we will have way way bigger fish to fry than this lot.

What is it with this mob, first they try tell us they are worried that they wont get paid and wanted to sell their tickets direct to us and in the end they ended up giving us the tickets so Rangers can sell. Now this to me it sounds as if these inbreed warmers have an issue with Rangers, I would be going to the SPFL/SFA and and making an official complaint with regard to this mobs professional conduct towards an associated club.

The SFA need to make a proper statement on this asap. All media outlets are running the full raith statement and absolutely no comment on the fact that the complaint is completely frivolous and mischievous.

Only STV have given any time to the reality of what has happened: that by Hardie turning up for international duty, playing in one friendly and leaving before a second friendly, after a request made directly to the SFA, article 82.1 has clearly not been violated. Even then, that report is of the "STV understands" type.

Why are we bringing him back? Wouldn't it be better to let him play in the U21 international for his development?

The only thing I can think is that SDoW asked if he was likely to play, Scotland said no, Rangers said 'well can we take him then, because we plan to give him some game time and it'd be better for his development than sitting on your bench', and Scotland sensibly said 'aye, OK'.

I'm sure Hardie would benefit more training under W&W than a few days with the Scotland set up.

He's part of our first team squad so it makes perfect sense.

Petty arseholes.

:lol: I'd start with Hardie now, just to fuck them off.

I disagree profusely doh That is being disrespectful and smacks of arrogance towards a wee club who feel that they have a chance of beating us with Wighton in their side.

Fair do's,Lintero :D

I'd put a sun lounger in front of the subs bench and let Hardie watch the game with a pina colada in his hand while wearing a panama hat and sunnies as we put ten past the wankers :thumbup::cool: