** The Official Rangers Vs Queen Of The South Match Thread**

Gaz52

I thought Oduwa was awful against Falkirk...........I don't think he deserves to start tbh...he needs to know he's fighting for a jersey. Waghorn right and Miller or Clark through middle.

Agree about Oduwa. But I don't want to see Waghorn anywhere other than the center.

Thank fuck the real football is back. International breaks are brutal.

Ordered my ticket last week and it came a day later. Great, but I've been feeling a bit shitey the past few days, hopefully I'm better by the time Saturday comes around. Looking forward to seeing the Rangers again.

4-0 sounds about right.

unless Zelalem came back with a niggling injury then he should start alongside Halliday. Take your pick between Law, Holt & Shiels, they are all deserving of a start. Would like to see Ball for Wilson but won't happen. Miller as second half sub is my preferred choice. The rest picks itself....

Flying up tonight,my first game since st mirren,ive been gagging to get up for a game!!

I think this could be tough,Queens are not the worst side,still expecting a clear victory tho.

All the way from south Wales, good on you mate. Hopefully we put on a show tomorrow

I'll be leaving in about an hours time. Just to get through the traffic and find a decent parking space. Makes for a far better day if all these things are right and it looks like another 45,000+ crowd.

Looking forward to this and with any luck Falkirk and hivs will get beaten. :thumbup: