When Will People Stop Claiming Nicky Clark Is Pish?

Wawrinka

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should have went somewhere else rather than us he has suffered the curse of McCoist and he might not recover,I think for his own benifit he should move on with a few others like Sheils,Law Bell and even Miller who were part of the McCoist experience and will never win back the majority of Rangers fans.

If people think guys like Nicky Clark are going to cut it when we return to the SPL then we are in a lot of bother.

He is simply not good enough and never will be, this is his level.

People need to start thinking a bit more logically... when we are attempting to win the title next year and qualify for Europe etc.

Warburton has done great to build a steady team with the finance and resources, however come January and next season the level of player we need to attract has to be IMO better than what we have at best now.

He should have went somewhere else rather than us he has suffered the curse of McCoist and he might not recover,I think for his own benifit he should move on with a few others like Sheils,Law Bell and even Miller who were part of the McCoist experience and will never win back the majority of Rangers fans.

Why should law move on? He's performed well this year and is an important part of the squad

If people think guys like Nicky Clark are going to cut it when we return to the SPL then we are in a lot of bother.

He is simply not good enough and never will be, this is his level.

People need to start thinking a bit more logically... when we are attempting to win the title next year and qualify for Europe etc.

Warburton has done great to build a steady team with the finance and resources, however come January and next season the level of player we need to attract has to be IMO better than what we have at best now.

Sensible post mate. Difficult to argue with any of that.

Law? He's on fire just now

He scored 41 in 46 for QotS so he clearly knows where the goal is. I think it's probably more to do with the mental pressure of playing for us than anything else.

From an attacking midfield position though, reckon he could fit well into most SPL teams as a first choice, out with Killie of course.

Everyone who is left from last year should get a mulligan on their performances ( look at the improvement in Law & Sheils ). So if we exclude last year, Clark has 3 goals and 3 assists in very limited action this year. I wouldn't write him off quite yet though he has to maximize his next few opportunities. He's certainly not pish.