When Will People Stop Claiming Nicky Clark Is Pish?

Wawrinka

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I think he is pish? No. Do I think he is good enough for Rangers going forward winning league titles and playing in Europe? would love to say yes but I don't think so. As you say ideal squad man for now. Cant see him lasting beyond his contract end. Next season?

I agree to a certain extent. He is an average player signed from the lower divisions as a squad player to give us something different up top when we need it. Last night was the perfect example.

We did not sign him from a 'big club' with lots of top flight experience to come in and play every game and bag 30 goals. Those are the guys we should be digging up for poor performances as and when (not that we have any of those players in the squad at the moment).

When we buy average we should expect average performances.

The folk on here that think players can be out of the team for weeks and when called back in perform like a fucking superstar need to ponder before they type. Warburton appreciates him and that'll do me. The classic example is Barry McKay who was being spoken of in much the same way as Clarke.

Criticise when it's justified.