*** The Official Dumbarton V Rangers Match Thread ***

Captain Hilts

Would be nice to get two games in a row where we win comfortably. I'd hope for a 3-0 scoreline and the new guy Harry will not be playing due to what I read as ínternational clearance.

I didn't realise that he was from out with these shores???

Plus, he was playing for Doncaster was he not?

Would be nice to get two games in a row where we win comfortably. I'd hope for a 3-0 scoreline and the new guy Harry will not be playing due to what I read as ínternational clearance.

I didn't realise that he was from out with these shores???

Plus, he was playing for Doncaster was he not?

From what I gather, the clearance is required due to moving from one FA to another not where the lads from himself.

Let's show the same intensity as shown in Monday's game.We know they will park the bus and try to frustrate us, so patience is will be required.I would like to see a 4 goal win, but would settle for a 1 goal win.

I agree about the need to just get 3 points, but I think we need to pump a few teams in a row to get our confidence back after the recent slump. Winning by a single goal still keeps the nerves around the team and the fans.

I have a good feeling about today after last week and I'm almost not bothered about the line-up. Expecting a narrow but comfortable win by a couple of goals. I'm hoping Wallace and Tavernier hold their positions more, as they did last week: I thought it helped stretch the game a little and made their attacks much more effective.

We need to take our chances (Liked Clark's goal vs hivs). That was a good example where we should always score. Too many times, we squander chances. We get it away with it most times...but next season, we won't.

So.. starting today.. we take our chances.

The Gers 5, Dumbarton 0

We need to take our chances (Liked Clark's goal vs hivs). That was a good example where we should always score. Too many times, we squander chances. We get it away with it most times...but next season, we won't.

So.. starting today.. we take our chances.

The Gers 5, Dumbarton 0

We squadered 2 or 3 against Hibs as well mate.