Scottish Cup Draw.

ForeverAndEver

A good overall draw could actually help transfers.

If we get a favourable draw and increased opportunity of a semi or final v the taigs then we may just look to get couple on and pay fee to Stanley for windass n crooks.

To hell with Accrington Stanley, not a penny more for these "superstars".

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice easy draw up to and including the final.

Would be nice to see how we perform against better (?) opposition but would be great to qualify for Europe next year too by winning the thing. What an achievement that would be, and what an incentive for us and potential players brought in during the Summer break.

Ageed mate .All that matters is getting to the final .Avoiding the beggars on hope they have already been knocked out .A wee Euro spot may even be a possibility

Don't want them near us and let someone else put them out.

Win lose or draw, we will get mhedia fall out from out as is the way. Slightest incident and we are fucked. I feel this time around they will pull every dirty stroke in the book to get one over on us, as only they can do. Also, don't want to give them the opportunity to benchmark against us and give them insight to what they would need to hump us next season.

TBH, I just don't want them pished stained cunts anywhere near us this season. Let them wait their fate, in their humiliation at our hand next season, when it will most count.

Possible ties are:

Annan

Bheasts

Dumbarton

Dundee or Falkirk

Dundee Hivs

East Kilbride or Lothian Thistle/Hutchison Vale

Forfar or Linlithgow Rose

Hearts

Hivs

Inverness or Stirling Albion

Kilmarnock

Morton

Motherwell

Partick Thistle

Ross County or Dunfermline

Linlithgow Rose or EK/LTHV at Ibrox would be pretty cool so either that or an SPL team would be sweet. Would rather not get the Bheasts, as I would prefer them later, Dundee Hivs because I'd rather not give them any money or Hivs because I'm fed of playing them over and over!

Ex-Rangers, Bayern Munich, AC Milan and Chelsea star Brian Laudrup and William Hill World Darts champion Gary Anderson will help make the William Hill Scottish Cup fifth round draw on Monday evening at Hampden Park.

Laudrup lifted the famous trophy in 1996 in a 5-1 win over Heart of Midlothian in which he scored two goals.

During his time in Scotland, he won the SFWA Footballer of the Year in 1995 and 1997, and the SPFA Players’ Player of the Year in 1995. He was inducted into the Scottish Football Hall of Fame in 2006.

The former Denmark international also won the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and UEFA European Championship as a player.

....I mean its not a bad C.V as they go....

Id like an away trip to one of the wee grounds like East Kilbride or Annan, but the atmosphere will be shite at those grounds so preferably somewhere that will take a good crowd etc.