Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

Hahahaha that is fucking superb. Points deduction incoming for being horrible, inciteful,bigoted orange bastards :lol:

Meeting with the SNP and Police Scotland tomorrow about it. Working panel at the SPFL being set up as we speak.

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Or they could prove themselves then sign a longer contract with us,leaving us with 3 players making an impact and ready to go next season. 

The time to judge the board will be in the summer.

Or time to move the goalposts again and again.

18 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

Rangers getting in on the act :lol:

king billy.png

Can someone who's good with graphics make this into an avatar for me? condense it so it's got the player, strip and the Rangers 'King Billy' official headline into the correct size. Please :) 

45 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can someone who's good with graphics make this into an avatar for me? condense it so it's got the player, strip and the Rangers 'King Billy' official headline into the correct size. Please :) 

You can do it yourself mate. To modify pictures, right click them & open with Paint. In Paint you can re-size it to more of a square shape - although re-sizing and modifying the dimensions reduces the quality of the image - I think what you mentioned might actually be unworkable - due to the text becoming unreadable but it could work out mate. It that didn't work, save a rangers image of him, open in paint, put your own text in over the picture of Mr King, Billy. Obviously you must make sure it is a square shape image to fit fully in the box.

If it's that specific signing announcement picture with the rangers heading that you want to save, click start > all programmes > accessories > snipping tool. Within snipping tool just 'snip' the image of the player with the rangers heading then you can save that as a jpeg too. Save it then find the file where you saved it. 

This may be a little far fetched, but does anyone else think this could just be a smokescreen for the fact we seem to have missed out on our other targets?

I said the other day that we shouldn't be overpaying for players and I stand by that, but us loaning a player from Hearts seems a bit strange to me.

6 hours ago, Sket said:

Or they could prove themselves then sign a longer contract with us,leaving us with 3 players making an impact and ready to go next season. 

The time to judge the board will be in the summer. 

Thats the point, 3 potential first team regulars will have the option of leaving us on the summer for heehaw

Thats not planning for a future