***** The Official Alloa Athletic V Rangers Match Thread *****

allgers

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Its one thin saying you are preparing well for the next game.  But if, game after game after game, there is a glaring lack of capability to take the chances being created then actually you are not preparing well at all.   The end product of preparing well is scoring goals more goals than the opposition and avoiding conceding goals.      Not signing an out and out goal-scoring striker during the transfer window does not look all that clever right now with a longish run up to the end of the season.    Since that opportunity has passed, its up to the players to do their jobs and take a much higher % of the chances by scoring.   Its as simple as that (as MW would doubtless say)

I think MW is due for some criticism as his team don't seem to want to take a shot when it's on as it seems they'd rather walk it in.

I am sick and tired of all these clubs sitting back and having everyone behind the ball!  I know it's our responsibility to break them down and find an opening but these opposition teams become so boring and frustrating!

Where we're concerned though, so unlucky not to be about 3-0 up at half-time and I've been pretty impressed by Forrester, if he keeps this up then he will easily win himself an extended contract.