Poor Harkins - it's all our fault (again)

Bears

You can't really say that unless you're at the windup.

It's similar to me calling someone a fat cunt then slating them for overreacting to my name calling.

I'll never be offended by the new club pish, mainly because we're not a new club and it's just jealousy that not only have we survived - we are on our way back, stronger than ever. You would expect a newspaper to correct a player who makes incorrect comments though.

How often do they laugh and poke fun at Motherwell and celt*c, considering the latter were about an hour away from ceasing to be a club and the former had to call in receivers and lay off staff?

Only funny and 'humour' when you're laughing at Rangers though.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The cunt has seen nothing yet, just wait till the actual match and booed every single touch, in fact boo Dundee anytime they have the ball. 

Ibrox can either be dreadful or amazing atmosphere wise, I would just like to thank him for Ibrox is gonna be rocking and let's see if his pishey team can cope with the best atmosphere any of them are ever likely to play in.  

And as  for the cunt from the media?  Another nobody trying to make a name for himself of the back of Rangers

35 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

And if the authorities had decide to rule the other way, we would all have given up our season tickets then?

Legitimacy is a nice to have and helps when arguing the matter in pubs, forums, etc.  Ultimately, all that matters is that the fans in their thousands continue to follow their team - because it's the same team in their eyes.

If the authorities had decided to rule the other way we would have been in the shit. It would not have mattered what the fans' opinion was, just as it does not matter what the mhanks opinion is. It is what the official records show that matters.

I did a quick search for this Hargreaves fellow on NewNow (http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Scottish+Championship/Rangers?search=Harkins) and it turns out that there have been 21 stories they've collated about this.

20 are from established newspapers and other media outlets.

1 is from a fan site and it's not even a Rangers fan site, but possibly a scum one.

Is this a case of the media creating stick about something then complaining about their own little furore? 

11 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

If the authorities had decided to rule the other way we would have been in the shit. It would not have mattered what the fans' opinion was, just as it does not matter what the mhanks opinion is. It is what the official records show that matters.

This is my view and why I object strongly to the way the rags peddle the "Rangers fans insist it's the same club" thereby giving the impression that it's only we the fans who claim this. If Rangers had did a Gretna (who changed the club name and came back as a new club) or an Airdrie (who took over Clydebank basically),and if it had said "dissolved" on any Rangers page regarding the club founded in 1872...in other words if the SPFL page stated founded 2012,then no matter how many times I kidded myself on it was the same club inside I'd know exactly that..i would have been kidding myself on. But the facts are Rangers takeover was completely different to the above two examples,Rangers FC was purchased together with the other assets under the insolvency act and was transferred to the new owners together with our old SFA membership while still in administration. The SPFL website says we were founded in 1872 and lists our full honour count,and I won't list all the other bodies who say the same,suffice to say I say I still support Rangers because I KNOW I do..not because of any romantic or sentimental notion. I also know (and this is another bone of contention I have,on my soap box now)that those who repeat their favourite word "liquidated" after their other favourite word sevco,are talking tripe. Nothing has as yet been liquidated indeed the oldco may never be liquidated hence King's plan. On a bit of a rant now but suffice to say I agree with abover poster...if the governing bodies had deemed us a new club we would have been in the deep shit...but they didn't.

18 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I did a quick search for this Hargreaves fellow on NewNow (http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Scottish+Championship/Rangers?search=Harkins) and it turns out that there have been 21 stories they've collated about this.

20 are from established newspapers and other media outlets.

1 is from a fan site and it's not even a Rangers fan site, but possibly a scum one.

Is this a case of the media creating stick about something then complaining about their own little furore? 

"Hargreaves" :lol:  will realise some day when the light bulb pops in his head that he has been mugged off by a nobody from a dying paper and wish that he hadn't been such a fuckin tit that he would get caught out by some no mark reporter and used to get a cheap shot at the Rangers. :uk:

Well I really did think that the Famine Song was genuinely funny, but somehow it offended someone and we were banned from signing. It was also a 100% more accurate bit of fun than Gary Upsidedownhead tried to make. The famine is over!

I also remember us singing the Hokey Cokey, an amazingly cheerful song, played by March/Dancing Bands before and during American Football games. Somehow, someone didn't seem to think the connection Hocus Pocus in relation to Catholicism was funny. I thought it was rather subtle as well and proves that not all Rangers fans are a group of the same person and persons of opinions. We do possess intelligence as well.

More than I can say for the majority of journos and this one in particular, but as MW says, "Why let the truth get in the way of a good story/headline"?

18 minutes ago, hammer time said:

"IT'S A taboo of which no one dares speak. A subject so sensitive that it’s only spoken by the devil may care."

I thought that was something else that was taboo that certain parts of Scottish society don't want you to talk about

I remember a couple of years ago, someone posted on RM a photograph of BJ with Keith O'Brien and Saville at the piggery. Could we get this back on and flood social media with it?

3 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

How would we have been in the shit? 

If the Rangers fans had deserted the cause, then we would have been finished.

This new club shite was put to bed on 1st February 2015 when we played Pacific shelf at Hampden in what was advertised as an "OLD FIRM " game,and absolutely no one of note  questioned it. Harkins comment isn't banter ,it's taking the piss so we'll see if he can take as good as he gives.

If he said it jokingly, then why say so in the report? Reporter knew what he was doing by not stating he was joking.

Funniy enough, I can now laugh at the preck getting pelters. Now that's funny.

Players can't have a joke anymore. Well, just ask our players about that one.

It has been open slather over the last four years for journalists, print anything you like about Rangers from their manager AM that is, our board, our football. It wasn't important if the facts were right or wrong as long as it got headlines, the fannies at the BBC even got an award for lying about us. But if we dare react to it in the social media or at a game,  we get slammed for being sectarian, or lacking a sense of humour. Its all good fun until the monkey's in the cage start throwing handfuls of shit through the bars at the poor wee souls who were only having a bit of light hearted banter.

Whats the World coming to?